1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Oh dear

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by Chris-Gashead, Nov 30, 2011.

1. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

One by one.

We all know you are the most bitter and jealous of all the sags as all your posts prove.

I couldn't give a flying **** how many alter egos you all parade under, I have one and am happy to stick to that, we don't have to make up our numbers cos we are embarrassed with our low numbers on this board. it appears you might have more moderators than posters on your board!

I actually haven't trawled through any posts mate, I couldn't be bothered, you aren't of any importance to anybody but yourselves.but you sem to shout very loud about it.

You seem to have forgotten you are on here crowing about beating a non league side of amateurs who train twice a week 'whoopy doo' Well done. I'm sure you will all be camping out for your Villa tickets.

£1.1 million wasted on a whole team eh! You don't like that do you, out comes the usual jealous drivel about how much our chairman decides he wants to spend out of his near billion pounds. (good job we can afford it eh!)

"threatened with relegation" eh, it was a dead cert 6 weeks ago.

What you do is only of passing interest to me, you see for us to have an inferiority complex we would have to be inferior to you. <laugh> yep, laughable.

2. pirate49

pirate49 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Oh dear. :emoticon-0101-sadsm

3. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

still not answered my 'hypocrite' question <whistle>

also your cheap shot about more mods than posters can easily be cleared up by wiz. he has the proof being a mod himself :)

think your beginning to look desperate as i pulled you up on your rant and so has bluebaldee.

:)

4. banksyisourhero

"I actually haven't trawled through any posts mate, I couldn't be bothered"

This is the answer to your hypocrite question!

No rant here, just pointing out a few home truths. seems to have hit a few nerves too!

5. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

oh, thats your answer. well if your going to make a comment like hypocite in the future, get your facts right and evidence 1st. the fact you apparently cant be bothered to find previous post to back up your claim suggest either you did look back but couldnt actually find anything to back your claim therefore made up the old line "couldnt be bothered" or you dont have a clue at all what your talking about. i'll go for both <ok>

as for hitting a nerve, umm not quite, i was just curious why i was being labelled a hypocrite without a valid cause or reason, which you still cant do.
    also home truths? what home truths are these then. this should be interesting!

6. Bluebaldee

Bluebaldee Total Git

Oh deary, deary me.

'passing interest'

'aren't of any interest to anybody except yourselves'

Good God fella, surely the irony of your post can't really be lost on you can it? Really?

You live and breathe Bristol Rovers, judging by the amount of times you post on our board. You spend more time following the Gas than you do your own team!

I have to thank you though, Bitter Banksy, you've made I laugh tonight.

Ta mate.

7. banksyisourhero

Ha, wrong again, Find three posts I have put on the Rovers board in the last month (not the crap you write on our board thats also on your board!)

£1.1m wasted on a whole team.

8. banksyisourhero

Hypocrites!

People who say one thing yet do another!

Figure it out for yourself Sag boy, did any of your posters say they would not attend another Rovers game till Buckle is gone?

Will they attend the Villa game?

9. Bluebaldee

Bluebaldee Total Git

Gawd knows what these obsessed 82ers, such as Bitter Banksy, would've posted had we not won 6-1!

You're a funny lot.

10. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

give up banksy. i will be watching the villa game. as i have stated mant times, i have a season ticket. games at home. you do the math. i dont recall anyone on here stating they wont go again ever until buckle has gone. your the one accusing us, where is your evidence?

like i said, give up.

11. banksyisourhero

"He needs to go, based on footballing matters alone. He says we need to lower our expectations which is fecking ridiculous when you consider we were an decent league one side only 2 years ago. Since then, we have gone down, down, down. Get him out, and do it now, or else we could be getting crowds of 3000 or less soon enough. Never known so many people to walk out during a game today. People have had enough of this pussy footed hoofball and big headed prick of a manager who does nothing but blame everyone else for our defeats"

Yes you made me look (not for long admittedly) look at this, Yet, now you're all jumping up and down like ****in pre school children cos you beat a non league side 6-1. well, well, done.

Dont worry, you will all be back to this in no time.

I notice you didn't answer about how much time I spend on your board (or don't as is the reality)

12. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

a pathetic statement???

this thread has been dealt with. there was several posts from both sides may i add which contributed to this thread getting out of hand. 1 of which was a post from you. then you got the cheek to come on here 4 hours later once i cleaned up the mess you contributed to, stating...
    Quote Originally Posted by wizered View Post
    It's a ChrisGashead thread on the "gashead" board,it's a cross board thread,beyond my control and it always causes controversy ignore or respond but keep your dignity and remember we are REDS..

We don't need lectures but be responsible...
    it wasnt beyond your control, you could of not contributed towards the argument with the boob cricket comment earlier.
    you know these types of threads causes controversy so why contribute with the boob cricket comment earlier.
    you said "respond or ignore but keep your dignity", what like you did with the boob cricket comment earlier.

again the thread was over and dealt with. but you then make a comment trying to take the moral high ground acting as if your better than us. yes a gashead started this but both sides contributed in it including you, and these comments have let both sides down. and you go on about keeping your dignity!

no sarcasm needed. just a few facts.

thread close now.

From a thread that cjs has just closed....:emoticon-0105-wink:

This just proves the difference between a Blue and a RED......But you still give us a laugh....

...and I'm still proud at the maturity of BCFC fans and god bless them all..

13. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

banksy, where does it say in there about any of us not going again until buckle has gone?? <doh>

i didnt answer your question about your posts as i didnt mention it in the 1st place and havent mentioned it. thats why i didnt answer it. not my question to answer.

wiz, yes 'some' of your fans showed maturity. shame you couldnt hey, with you boob cricket comment and then copying and pasting the final comment from a closed thread, which was closed as thread got out of hand. dear dear dear. you certainly kept your dignity just then <doh>
    yes it shows a difference between us red and blues. a red mod adds fuel to the fire in the thread while the blue mod calms things and stops the thread getting out of hand. yes big difference there.
    anyway move on now wiz, the thread has been closed. that discussion is gone. dont drag that suject thats closed into another thread. lets move on.

14. Bluebaldee

Bluebaldee Total Git

Wiz -pomposity doesn't suit you.

Bitter Banksy - don't make me laugh even more! You lot have been frothing at the mouth over Johnson, Johnson Jr, Poor old Millen, Coppell, each other etc. Christ, You have been in a near permanent state of despair for about 18 months, despite tens of millions wasted on your club.

Why can't you be honest and just admit that you're annoyed that we won today and scored such excellent goals on national TV?

Just watched 'em again - great weren't they?!

15. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

makes you think bluebaldee, what would they be like if we won 5-1, a worse scoreline for us!!

16. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

whoever closed this thread, can you explain why? thread now been re-opened.

YOBG has not been logged on to close thread.
    i didnt close this thread.
    the author has not been logged on to close the thread.
    another mod cannot close this thread as thr rovers board is the parent board for this thread.
    not sure if a super mod can close or mick has closed.

if there is a reason to close then fair enough, but an explaination would be helpful!

17. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

Well it most certainly wasn't anything to do with the BCFC mod.......

18. Lan Logger

Lan Logger Well-Known Member

I did, are you mad?

19. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

hense why i said no other mod can do it. this actually counts you as well.

20. Chris-Gashead

Chris-Gashead Well-Known Member

FFS I think a power surge is going to your heads. Banter goes on in every thread on either board. Is it necessary to lock them all? It's a little fun so why the need to get so heated about it all?