1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

OGS thread

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by glazerfodder, Dec 21, 2018.

1. glazerfodder

glazerfodder Well-Known Member

To hell with JM, not wanting to tag the legend's tenure onto any old JM threads, here's a new one just for OGS.

This morning's presser was a breath of fresh air, loads of positivity and it seems as if results are taking a back seat to improving performances and rebuilding the squad's confidence - sounds like a great plan. I've already written the season off and frankly, I would rather see attractive, attacking football for the rest of the term rather than the old guy's turgid, defensive crap. If he manages to get the side playing, the results and the points will follow, but I'm impressed at his obvious priorities.

HRH Custard VC and cytrax like this.
  2. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

All painfully obvious sound bites <ok>

3. cytrax

cytrax Well-Known Member

Quit letting out your fear already. You're scared sh*t of the unknown - that this may perhaps be what will lead to revival of Manchester United. Of course we are not going to challenge Liverpool this year, perhaps not even the next. But rest assured that this is a positive step for the club.

As for the press conference, it was certainly breath of fresh air to not have to hear negative drivel that knocks players and eventually destroyed their confidence. But worst, always dragging the club into disrepute. Good radiance to those days.

Much has been said of building a team around Pogba. But what I hope for is to build the team around our younger players - Rashford and Martial. We saw a glimpse of that in latter months of LvG. Give Pogba freedom to express himself, keep Dalot and Shaw at fullbacks, and then build from there.

I very much look forward to the game this weekend.

glazerfodder likes this.
  4. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

About time <laugh>

5. Paulpowersleftfoot

Paulpowersleftfoot Well-Known Member

QUOTE="cytrax, post: 12397702, member: 1014090"]Quit letting out your fear already. You're scared sh*t of the unknown - that this may perhaps be what will lead to revival of Manchester United. Of course we are not going to challenge Liverpool this year, perhaps not even the next. But rest assured that this is a positive step for the club.

As for the press conference, it was certainly breath of fresh air to not have to hear negative drivel that knocks players and eventually destroyed their confidence. But worst, always dragging the club into disrepute. Good radiance to those days.

Much has been said of building a team around Pogba. But what I hope for is to build the team around our younger players - Rashford and Martial. We saw a glimpse of that in latter months of LvG. Give Pogba freedom to express himself, keep Dalot and Shaw at fullbacks, and then build from there.

I very much look forward to the game this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Fear. <laugh>

6. Stan

Stan Stalker

Fear. <laugh>[/QUOTE]
    This went well. Quote fail, emoji fail, Palace fail, the works.

cytrax, glazerfodder and Diego like this.