1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Official Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 thread - OT

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Darth Tash, Jul 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heed

Heed well known cheat

<party>With only the Final Games this weekend remaining.....it appears that Heed will WIN the league by some way.

Whilst this has been a formality for Heed most of the season, if not all, at least Ban Ban and Obi tried and made a good attempt, which is more than the rest of you malcontents.

Accordingly, I hereby proclaim Heed as 'HEED COACH' for 2014/15 season.

The question now is , who or will anyone win the Cup?

2. Darth Tash

Darth Tash Well-Known Member

You son of a bitch.

3. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Here to serve all your counselling needs.
    Forum Moderator

Tash, I'm fairly certain that what Heed has done breaches a fundamental condition of entry into this competition. The relevant sanction can include a points deduction and/or disqualification.

I think it's JPF Rule 1.2(d).

Ask Obi or Ban Ban I'm sure they will be au fait with the relevant Rule.

Obviously, the choice and decision is yours but JPF Rule 23.3(c) does allow you to award the points deducted to the person who reminded you of the original powers available to you.

<cheers>

I'm sorry Heed but as the Master Gamesmaster it is important that I ensure all others involved in Mastering Games are assisted in running their Games.

:)

Obi Wan likes this.
  4. Obi Wan

Obi Wan keeper of the peace

Tash I concur with Trev and hereby remind you of your original powers to apply the rule mentioned or any other rules you may wish to invoke. <ok>

5. Heed

Heed well known cheat

I know that Tash wont listen to you pair of losers and change the rules as he is a 'Man Of the Highest Integrity'. <ok>

Not once this season have I cheated or deceived anyone, in fact I was the complete opposite and only tried to assist others when it became clear I was running away with the League.
    To the point where I deliberately made poor transfers, in the vain hope I would be caught and it would be more interesting.

But alas, no, that didn't happen, and now I find I'm being victimised and bullied, John Carver style for being the 'Best Coach' in the League.

The Heed Coach...

6. Obi Wan

You are clearly choosing to conveniently forget about all the name changes to deceive and cheat your way to the top.

If Tash doesn't invoke the rule then we'll have no choice but to let JPF punish you in the same way that saw Less Than became known as REEK.

7. Heed

Heed well known cheat

To be fair, I only changed names 4 or 5 times, so I wasn't really deceiving anyone.
    If anything, it confused the players, especially when Carver Heed took charge for a while.
    Fantasy Football or not, the useless buggers were still struggling to win, and Carver Heed even managed to lose in the Cup when apparently, he told the players not to bother trying.

The spectre of JPF looms large, but hopefully I will return safe and sound on Sunday.

8. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Here to serve all your counselling needs.
    Forum Moderator

A very convenient reply. Interesting in what you say; how you say it and, rather tellingly what you don't say.

Firstly, the rather feeble attempt to disrespect your competitors. Secondly, the patently obvious and pitiful sycophantic begging for Tash to not do " the right thing ".

The claim not to have once this season to have cheated is right but also deceivingly wrong. Yes, you didn't cheat once because you cheated numerous times whilst at the same time taunting Tash with your username.

You then pathetically attempt to excuse your poor management and coaching by claiming that this was deliberate on your part. :emoticon-0159-musicAre you Carver in disguise?:emoticon-0159-music

It is obviously a decision for Tash but he knows what he needs to do if the integrity of this game is to be retained. You know what needs to be done Tash, now do it.

<cheers>

Ellis Short Is likes this.
  9. Heed

Heed well known cheat

I find these insinuations hurtful, so much so, that I am seriously thinking of dropping out for the integrity of the league.
    Perhaps not after all, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.
    Shame we didn't have a vote for Best Team Name, and I could have finished 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th at least...

10. Obi Wan

What? You mean:
    Big Heed
    Dick Heed
    Fcuk Heed
    Heed Butt
    Butt Heed
    Gives JPF Heed

11. Heed

Heed well known cheat

<laugh>

12. Darth Tash

Darth Tash Well-Known Member

This thread is getting kinda gay guys seriously.

MF SHAK likes this.
  13. MF SHAK

MF SHAK Well-Known Member

I was gonna post in the thread like 'this was fun, lets do it again next year srsly guys' but tbh, and while we're on the subject, heed is literally a gaybo, and a malcontent, and should be kicked out of football

Obi Wan likes this.
  14. Obi Wan

HEED OUT!
    HEED OUT!
    HEED OUT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.