1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Nottingham........

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by Redprintt, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Reliant Robin TC2

Reliant Robin TC2 Well-Known Member

I'm very black and white (can I say that these days?) about these things. It was not only illegal but morally wrong because of what's going on, so she shouldn't have been there. If she wasn't there, it wouldn't have happened...

End of in my book!

Redprintt likes this.
  2. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

Break the law and sometimes **** happens.

But of course the fact that the police came under attack from missiles and physical assaults, something that you seem to have been overlooked.

I seem to recall that when the first BLM march in London descended into violence that the organisers criticised the deployment of police horses, conveniently ignoring the fact that the original officers dealing with the march were not wearing any protective clothing whatsoever, the police in riot gear and the horses were only deployed after a the cowardly attack on the officers without the protective clothing.

It is oh so easy from the armchair to criticise and offer no solutions.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
    Angelicnumber16 and Redprintt like this.
  3. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

Knowing this crazy world it'll be footballers and reality TV stars who'll get it first...

4. BCFCRob

BCFCRob Well-Known Member

I'm pretty certain I've already posted on this forum saying that anyone who went to that rave is a massive tw*t. Bunch of selfish idiots who put those meant to protect us in danger. I simply posted about something of note which happened at that rave and from that you've now managed to conjure something up in your mind again. Give it a bloody rest.

5. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

It's called having a balanced view, all media outlets quoted that the police came under attack, but you only brought up the dog bite.

6. Redprintt

Redprintt Well-Known Member

Why the...?

7. BCFCRob

The police attacks have already been discussed on here. Multiple times. I've criticised the d*ckheads who were there. This was new news - or am I only allowed to post new things after checking with you?

Because it's pretty gruesome. Is that allowed?

8. Redprintt

Redprintt Well-Known Member

Rob.
    Of course it's allowed, but don't be surprised, fake shocked when you're called out.

9. BCFCRob

For what? Am I missing something? I've no idea what you mean.

10. realred1952

realred1952 Well-Known Member

rumour 800 infected persons in Bishopsworth!
    Bearing in mind the comments I posted last week re my family [ Whitchurch Harcliffe/ headley park /brislington - knowle / stockwood / highridge … it makes sense Bishopsworth would be in same area ..

DEC 4 we could be TIER 10!

11. Reliant Robin TC2

Reliant Robin TC2 Well-Known Member

Bloody hell JGF! That's where I grew up - spent the first 35 years of my life growing up. If they were there then, I probably know them!!

12. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

You might be related to each other

13. realred1952

I am not from Highridge! been living here at my house 3 -4 miles away Daughter lives on edge of Whitchurch from there it spirals outward [inlaws] … missed Hanham off the list!

14. oneforthebristolcity

oneforthebristolcity Well-Known Member

And me!!! spent my first 20 years

15. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

The woman with the injuries has zero sympathy from me or any of the other idiots that attended. She'll probably get compensation for Police brutality even though she was outside of the law.

Convenient for the Chief Constable to call the people who went to the rave irresponsible, but the ****ers who tore down Colstons statue were allowed their own freedom of expression in case the Police intervening upset them.
    Maybe if the Police had done their job properly back in June and set a pack of ravenous and viscous Police dogs on all of the scum intent on mindless damage, we'd be in a better place now, and people might not have been so quick to organise raves and spread infection.
    Just a thought !
    Sittingbourne and surrounding area now has the highest infection rate in the UK. Why ? Because young people there are apparently not wearing face masks, or social distancing, and see it as a badge of honour to carry on like morons.
    Selfish bastards like this are causing the rest of the country to be deprived of seeing their elderly loved ones, causing untold misery for businesses, and are costing tens of thousands of jobs.
    They should be imprisoned for breaking the law.

16. realred1952

The dangerous thing about this is these people are supplying the future generation, a generation "hell bent" on saving the planet and changing history, not future history but past history they wish to hide from where they have come from . It is a form of justification for their actions today, a smokescreen!

A police dog has very serious training, should that dog have been wrong it will no longer be a police dog, it may not survive the vets needle! THE PERSON totally in the wrong, breaking rules of lockdown, aiding and abetting a criminal offence on more than 1 offence must have been doing something or attempting to against the dog. When a criminal attempts to hurt the police dog it is trained to defend itself or his handler should his handler be in danger. It is a stark and raw fact of life that HUMANS most of us love animals to bits .. a few do not … HOWEVER humans use animals to save human lives … police dogs .. mine field dogs … lead dogs … all are in danger as part of their job. Should a police dog go rogue it will attack anyone and everything around it?
    Afraid my slant on it is "accept the consequences " personal choice break the law and suffer the outcome, no matter how bad.... basically self inflicted pain!

Reliant Robin TC2 likes this.
  17. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

You'll get told off on here if you protect the guilty <laugh><laugh>