1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Not Derby Day Chairboys v Ewes 15th Jan 22

Discussion in 'Wycombe' started by Guywanderer, Jan 14, 2022.

1. philhythe

philhythe Well-Known Member

He was a Wycombe person then didn't see where he came from (certainly not a supporter) if what the Oxford person is saying about the so called supporter is true, then I am afraid I agree with him, should have been thrown out & banned for a couple of seasons. I also agree with his first comment ad well but I would have said the first 30minutes.

2. Blue_Slasher

Blue_Slasher Active Member

He was arrested later and cautioned. I’m unaware if the club have taken any action themselves.
    You’re right that people shouldn’t enter the pitch unless they have similarities to Erica Roe

Guywanderer likes this.
  3. philhythe

So much for the comments on the Oxford page I did wonder how he knew all that information, the person who ran on the pitch he has been given a life ban

4. Blue_Slasher

Blue_Slasher Active Member

Well it was just bitter diatribe from the Oxford fans. They were looking for something to hang their hat on as they actually couldn’t rubbish our football too much on Saturday and there wasn’t really any major time wasting by us. Seems the club have acted correctly on all fronts and it now just leaves the homophobic morons from Oxford to be addressed.

5. philhythe

So Oxford United we sorted our end out are you going to sort your disgraceful supporters out