1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Not a peep about Quarabang?

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Chelsea Pensioner, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Blimey, this site is rapidly approaching fade out.
    Stan doesn't do previews any more, I guess because he's so often slagged off, but like Conte, because he brings it on himself. That's how I see it, but he did previews really well.
    Iv'e tried to get some stuff going, but get more "looks" than comments, and I'm wondering if it's worth the effort when it gets hardly any response.
    I have to get up at 3.30am to be involved in match comments, and am getting over it really quickly.
    Is there no one who thought the game last night was worth mentioning?
    Apparently not.
    Oh well , here's my last report.
    We made hard work of this game mainly because they have improved out of sight.
    Until the harsh/unlucky red card, we were struggling. They were skillful, adventurous, direct and gave us plenty of problems.
    We were complacent and lazy from my living room. Sure we had control, but bugger all effort. We looked as if we thought we only had to turn up to win. Actually true, but not how to play in CL.
    Everyone played OK., with no stand outs apart from Willian, who looked more bemused than happy.
    Luiz was as bland as it gets, he did only what was required, and nothing else. Didn't put a foot wrong ,but no spark or flair. Made his point to Conte. If you want safety first, watch this. Anything Christensen can do I can do in second gear. And Iv'e got 3 more gears to go. Point made, go to Utd where you are appreciated I say. Offers much more than Christensen at this stage, but not when calamity Cahill plays.Conte needs to think about his back 3 like he is thinking about his midfield. Rudiger, Luiz, Dave.
    Hazard was useless as a false striker, Conte was taking the piss. We couldn't score in a brothel with this set up and apart from William, we couldn't. Pedro must be absolutely livid with his treatment and next to want out. Zappa was **** house, Every decision was the wrong one. Fabregas reduced to ,mostly good , long passes, but not able to keep up with the pace.
    Conte gets a B - Bad selections and the same old too slow with subs.
    My MOM goes to the entire team we beat, great example of a tiny little team worrying the beejesus out of Superstars with effort, guts and a load of skill.
    Sloppy effort, good result, suspect it'll be back to no Pedro, no Willian, no Luiz , no result against Liverpool.

2. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

****, Stan has hacked CP's account!
    I will contact the mods!

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  3. Chelsea Pensioner

Love it, but No Stan hasn't surfaced.
    Hardly a great result against Quarabang . Still think Willian, Pedro, and Luiz are really pissed off with Conte.
    will be interesting to see the team for Liverpool, but here's my guess
    Courtois
    Azpi Christensen Cahill
    Moses Alonso
    Bakayoko Kante Drinkwater
    Fabregas
    Hazard Morata

4. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

:p
    Im just funning.
    I couldn't watch the game to be honest.
    My daughter had a ballet thing......:emoticon-0121-angry

5. BobbyD

BobbyD President

did we really play that bad? Sounds like we won 4-0.

Also why the hating on Christensen? I'm happy we've been keeping clean sheets since hes starting.

I've been worried about Luiz in the centre for a while now. If we have to play him put him at LCB.

6. chelsea - over 100 years of history

Stan normally goes missing when Fabregas has a good game..... <whistle>

7. Gareth1808

Gareth1808 Well-Known Member

I saw the majority of it but it was that comfortable I did lose interest.

The red card ruined the game but helped us on our way so we could prepare for Liverpool. Was good to see a lot of the players rested and hopefully it shows at the weekend.

8. Chelsea Pensioner

Pretty much how I felt. We went, we played and we won. Couldn't do more, but it seemed a flat and uninterested performance.
    No injury problems and hopefully everyone tucked up and asleep with Liverpool to come.
    They had a shocker ,letting a 3-0 lead slip away.
    Must have had their minds on something else !!!

9. The Ginger Marks

Stan has surfaced on the Prem board several times but he has to stop the Cahil+Cescy no points **** as not only is it stupid but makes him look a bit of a clown (sorry Stan). The players have to be man enough to accept benching based on the managers view of their performance and not the players ego. Willian played quite well and is returning to confidence so I can see him getting more playing time. Fab again ran the show and Qarabag were reduced to one chance early on. For Chelsea it was a mere training toss, nothing more.

10. StanDMan

StanDMan Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Are we talking up Cescy based on part timers from Asian border?? They played all game with 10 against our 10.

I never miss unlike u, Cescy hardly has a decent game.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017

11. The Ginger Marks

How can you honestly sit there and make that comment? The last four games he's played have been superb. At Liverpool he was a late sub and when he came on we ruled the game, I just don't get your hatred, I really don't.

12. StanDMan

StanDMan Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Ffs I don't hate anybody for the millionth time I repeat.

Thank Fcuk or Qurabag we are in R16 in UCL