1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Nostalgic Fans/Iphone Owners

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious, Jun 14, 2011.

1. calydon_road

calydon_road Member

cherno samba!!! millwall boy wonder

2. Dick Van Dykes Disco Dungarees

get a room !!!

please log in to view this image

Nili Lamptey was pretty good M/F RLC
    Paul Warhurst D/M/F C

3. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

My PS3 broke- a month after my 3 year warranty expired :mad: Need to get it replaced, but organizational skills aren't my strength...

4. calydon_road

calydon_road Member

oi oi dick. whats wrong with ps3 banter? unlucky with the warranty

nil lamptey real life story is an absolute shocker. sold out completely by advisors. world beater at 17, washed up by 27

5. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

Think Atkinson had a lot to do with Lamptey's downfall. Kept signing him everywhere he went as he knew his dodgy agent and kept giving him huge cuts of the transfers to bag him. The kid was miserable and racist Ron knew it.

6. calydon_road

calydon_road Member

mmm is that a joke about ron atkinson? cause i dont believe you can accuse him of rascism...well no more than you can accuse any human being. i know exactly the desailly comment and he can be excuse...it was stupid but not racist...just he used a word he shouldnt have. blimey im not making sense...ok he signed the three degrees at a time no other manager was willing to take a chance on black players. when the storm over desailly comment broke, many black players lept to his defence. big ron is a character, but no more racist than the next man

7. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

Not racist for the Lamptey thing- but I do think he was very big reason for that kids downfall.

Big Ron didn't just make those comments about Desailly- people who have moved around in the football world have known Ron to go a bit too far with his jokes and have to rope him in a little...

8. calydon_road

calydon_road Member

yes agreed on that..i guess i was just trying to defend someone from what has become a nonsense exaggeration in some circumstance. it can get used as a get out of jail free card...ur racist. wow. say no more. everyone in the world is racist to some extent...if u like blondes rather than brunettes that is a form of racism in its truest sense. but completely acceptable

totally agree what u say about his lack of paternal control over lamptey though

9. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

It's a shame Tevez has probably never heard of him- Kia Josdkgksjdgkja kept that story firmly away when he flogged him to West Spam

10. Jimmy The Addick

Havent got a PS3 or FIFA, but if anyone plays pro evo on xbox 360 id be up for a game