1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Norwich Vs Coventry Match Day Thread

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by HOADIE_BOI, May 6, 2011.

1. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

This is the match day thread for Today's game, I always post this thread before each game so that you can express your views on the corresponding fixture and can talk between each other during the game,
    Please post below comments during the game on how the game is going and the latest score and team news.
    Have fun and enjoy the game.
    I will update during the game on the latest news in the fixture.

2. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

I am struggling to work up much enthusiasm for today's game. I think for us expats it is a bit of an anti climax as we have nothing to play for and we can not get to watch the game (not found a link for it so far).

After the previous 3 - 4 months, today just feels like another day and because most of the championship promotion and relegation places are near as certain, the last day does not feel like it has in previous years.

I will be watching the Championship results but think I will be looking more at the promotion and relegation issues in the lower leagues.
    Might even watch the Cardiff game on and off to see how they cope after Mondays performance or lack of.

I need Gillingham to win and Stevenage to lose, but more importantly I need to see Lincoln win to stay in the football league and drop Barnet back down in to non league obscurity.

3. Yellows

Yellows Member

All I can say is that I can't wait to get the party started. Will have a few drinks for you Thai.

4. ThaiCanary

I hope everyone going to the game has a drink for me and fellow expats, and spare a few moments to fondly think of us <laugh>

Hopefully somewhere on the Internet they will show the celebrations after the match so we can see them.
    If anyone gets any links for that please let me know

5. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

Thai, not sure how it will pan out but BBC 1 have MOTD live covering all the issues in the Championship, starts 12.30 BST

6. ThaiCanary

aha - with my handy proxy I might get to see something.
    Thanks for that Dave, didn't think about BBC live <ok>

7. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

Your Championship season is now over well done, Hope you enjoyed today 2-2.