1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

No Thread on the Trust

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Matthew Bound Still Lurks, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

Being a gent is not what was needed and that was the trouble, they were all too friendly , too friendly
    .I didn't re-join the trust this year due to the way it was going about it's business but I did yesterday ,even my singular voice is now worth a vote should the trust board put it back to the members because the terms of reference in the new agreement is now being altered by the ****s , the Trust statement makes the point that's exactly what it'll do , I don't hold out much hope that's what will happen we'll have to wait and see but at least I'm inside rather than out

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  2. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

I would never rejoin the trust.....

3. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

as is your prerogative , I had no intention prior to this weeks events , a tenner is a tenner and if nothing comes of a potential re ballot the it'll be the last they get from me.

4. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

I notice that there has been a change with reference to a 'special resolution' on 27 October. The worrying aspect is at 13.1 and 13.2 which gives the controlling shareholder the drag along rights to sell the other shares to a prospective buyer, these changes and others to share rights seems to me to be packaging for resale of the club, the only other issues of interest in the accounts are Shareholders funds going from £6 Million to over £20 Million, though it's worth mentioning that both Barclays and Santander have charges on all income streams.

It's my view that having the ground lease and the drag on rights allows them to sell a 100% company for quick sale. The Trust wants to be very cautious when getting into bed with theses Yanks, as I see it.................<ok>

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
    Taffvalerowdy likes this.
  5. Taffvalerowdy

Taffvalerowdy Well-Known Member

It can be found here:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00123414/filing-history

6. DragonPhilljack

It's my view that having the ground lease and the drag on rights (Shares) allows them to sell a 100% company for quick sale. they maybe looking to offload sooner than we thought? I really think the Trust should stay well clear of these vampires, it will only end in tears...........<ok>

Taffvalerowdy likes this.
  7. Taffvalerowdy

Taffvalerowdy Well-Known Member

Phil, if they can get SSMC sorted/bought 100% by end of December, a January divestment might make sense to them - let the new owners sanction spending on the squad to try and stay up.....

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  8. DragonPhilljack

That would call for some fast work, and maybe they have interested parties already lined up, once they dot all the i's and cross all the t's, it wouldn't surprise me if these Yanks sold this whole process to the old board from the start!...............<ok>

If they miss the PL boat this time though they could have a right pork in a pie on their hands, and to be honest it doesn't look good from that perspective anyway, can see this all unravelling nicely.

9. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

The new owners and our old " Rich " owners sh!t all over the trust while the secret sale of the club was in negotiation . I think the entire trust members feel let down by all those in the negotiations and regardless of them trying to work with the club , they see nothing but greed and secrecy these days .....IMO , The Slumber resignation is merely an extension of how the fan base feels .