1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

No more signings!

Discussion in 'Reading' started by SuffolkRoyal, Aug 29, 2012.

1. SuffolkRoyal

SuffolkRoyal Member

Brian McDermott has said he doubts there will be any more signings before the close of the transfer window and that he's happy with the players he has.

I think he's made a terrible mistake. If he really did have £15million at his disposal, and that he's only spent £5million of it, if things don't work out and we end up struggling by Christmas he could very well have sealed his own fate. From the little I've seen of Russian football club owners, they're not known for their patience. A to Z will have no reservations about getting rid of McDermott and replacing him with someone he feels will be more adventurous in the transfer market.

Last nights performance against Peterborough was far from impressive and I imagine most premiership clubs will be licking their lips at the prospect of playing us. Had we put out a few youngsters last night I'd feel different, but that was the best we've got and our defence, so far this season, has been a joke.

Its going to be a very long season for us.

2. Agent Bruce

Agent Bruce Well-Known Member

OT, but what kind of ticket allocation do you normally give to the away teams?