1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

No more second chances

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by invermeremike, Apr 18, 2019.

1. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

We’ve already done better than I predicted at the start of the season.
    Yes I desperately want us to achieve the playoffs, but if we don’t i’ll still look back on this season as a good one.

2. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

You do realise that Sanchez has been injured and played out of position when fit for United? I don’t get this thing you’ve got with Sanchez just because he wanted a pay rise with Arsenal. Which wasn’t technically the real reason he left Arsenal it was he wanted to win things. Just because Man Utd were to offer stupid wages to stop Man City buying him is not really his fault. In fairness I couldn’t care what Manure want to do but struggling to understand this bashing players that play for them is about?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  3. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

Can you honestly say that the trio I mentioned have earned the money they get, or the respect of the followers of their club. Have you ever watched Sanchez sitting on the bench mocking his managers at both Arsenal and Man Utd, and if you haven't then that's the reason why I don't respect him. I like players that play for their team week in and week out and go home to their family and don't waste their spare time moaning about their lot in life. Respect is the order of the day.