1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Next month and after that. part 2

Discussion in 'Wigan' started by fromthestands, Mar 4, 2013.

1. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Right there`s not point in going on about the fact that our latics backside`s were well and truly kicked by a averages up and till last Saturday's game Liverpool side (no disrespect to liverpool).so lets move on to this month(march).
    ManCity (A) loose
    NewCastle(H) win
    Norwich(H) Draw well earned.
    You can see that i've gone for a defeat at the hands of ManCity but with only 30 points up for grabs until know and the end of the season its it the only game that we can afford to loose. right everbody happy with that <ok>

2. Chris.

Chris. #bringbackchris

I got two out of three last time so let's see if I can go one better this time!

-

Manchester City (Away) - Loss.

Newcastle United (Home) - Draw.

Norwich City (Home) - Win.

-

I cannot see Wigan getting anything away at the Etihad. To be fair, most teams don't get anything at the Etihad! The Newcastle game will be a draw in my opinion. They have looked good since their January transfer business was done but with you being at home, I can see Koné and Di Santo getting some joy.

Hard-fought point there.

And a victory at home to Norwich. A must win for you if you are to survive once again and the pace of Koné & Di Santo will cause the Norwich defence problems. Think Holt will cause your defence some problems though so a game with goals!

2-1 Wigan victory.

3. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Ye your right about the City game but the newcastle game for me is a win i know its at the DW but we usually do ok against them and the Norwich game i could`nt really call so its a bit of a fence sitter for me mate.

4. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

Realistically we won't get anything from Man City, but we have to win both our home games, 6 points is a must really

5. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

When is the Citeh game anyone know? I can't find a rescheduled date anywhere? I fancy us to take a win there. Just to surprise everyone.

Newcastle will have something to prove after last seasons drubbing. They were lucky to keep it down to 4-0. SO they'll be pumped. I woder if we will be.

Norwich is a must win. I don't care what sort of run they've been on, we're going to have to do them!

6. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

Can't see it in the fixture list, unless it's a rearranged fixture, as we are still to play them away