1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Newcastle United 1 v 1 Swansea City

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Taffvalerowdy, Jan 7, 2018.

1. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

If we can get some luck and nick a couple of points off the bigger sides and start beating the lower half teams then we may do enough to scrape home. There is still 45 points to play for and everyone chosen to play must put in 110% for the 90+ minutes......

2. Taffvalerowdy

Taffvalerowdy Well-Known Member

Bournemouth beating Arsenal 2-1 with 13 mins left....... <yikes>

3. neveroffsidereff

neveroffsidereff Well-Known Member

No good hoping other club drop points, it won’t matter, we won’t pick up enough points full stop to even think of catching them.

I’ve fully excepted relegation, we will finish plumb last. There are no other teams worse than us.

All our talent has been stripped from the squad. Only players left of any value are Mawson and Fabianski. In my opinion we will sell Mawson this transfer window, to capitalise on getting as much money now, rather than wait for his valuation to fall quicker than the Wall Street crash on relegation.

Fabianski will be gone in the summer and who could blame him.

It’s disgusting the way the board have managed the club these last few years, were on a very slippery slope now, and if they still don’t invest for a full re build of our soon to be Championship team, then we could see a second relegation.

Sad state of affairs!!

4. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

Sad but very very realistic

5. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

To early to give in yet with the bottom half close together, Bournemouth shows you can get unexpected wins and nobody better than us knows it can happen as we have done it many times, We have not had the rub of the green and have lost 6 points recently through really bad refereeing that could have got us out of the bottom 3 today, So i'm not giving up yet.......One thing i dont think we can rely on now is goal difference so we need points and i think we can get them under Carvo and this season will go right down to the wire and we have just as much chance as anyone in the bottom half....KTF