1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

New Tory Leader

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by 2 pennth, Jun 13, 2019.

1. 2 pennth

2 pennth Well-Known Member

Not got it wrong Chesh that’s what I understand too

lifecheshirewhite likes this.
  2. brisbane-lion

brisbane-lion Well-Known Member

Abbos live in camps because they want to, they don't want to mix with white society until someone turns up with a camera, then they're suddenly all put upon and degraded by the white man. Illegal immigrants are just that and should never be let into our country. Trouble is they should have been returned on the first available leaky boat and not treated like they had a God given right to Australian hospitality. Walk a mile in our shoes, Chesh, before you make yourself look even more of a klutz.

By the way, it's Facist. :bandit: and Abbo's is possessive not plural.

Irishshako likes this.
  3. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

If you truly believe in this immigration policy, surely all of the non-Abbos should be put in the same leaky boats? You're all illegal immigrants to the indigenous Abbos, after all. It's arrogant & factually incorrect to assume you're anything else but illegal immigrants.

I think only the Abbos can term Australia 'our country'.

4. lifecheshirewhite

I take it you're in the **** bin after your little rant.<laugh> was getting a flight to Aussie once from NZ when at check in they said Where's your visa, well fook me I didn't have one, it's OK she said for 30 dollars I can do it on line, then she added, if you had been a Indian or Pakistani you wouldn't have been going <yikes> as the Nazis (Aussies) wouldn't let you go.
    While in oz I rented a car and Just so happened he was a legal immigrant of Indian decent who owned the car hire firm, so I told him what the airport had told me, and said is it quite racist here, because that's the impression I get, he said Australia won't even give his family a visa to visit him and yes. :emoticon-0147-emo::emoticon-0147-emo::emoticon-0147-emo:

Don't shoot the messenger mine Furher, just telling the story :emoticon-0147-emo:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  5. lifecheshirewhite

In fact it's worse than that, brisbane invaded with his motley crew of Cocney rejects and banished the poor Abbo's to Abbo homelands, their homelands used to be among other places, where the gold Coast is now, so you took their land and put them in **** bits of desert etc like the USA did with Native Americans. ;)
    Then you pretend they want to live there. <whistle>

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    Whitejock and 2 pennth like this.
  6. 2 pennth

Australia belongs to the aboriginals America belongs to the native Indians.
    Britain and in particular England belongs to people like me who think like me and do as I tell them.
    Why is no one listening?

OLOF and lifecheshirewhite like this.
  7. 2 pennth

Right so we are down to the final 2 Boris and khunt, heaven preserve us.

8. Eric Le Merde

Eric Le Merde Well-Known Member

I think someody should remind Boris what he said when Brown took over from Blair

9. 2 pennth

He will get plenty of reminders no worries

10. milkyboy

milkyboy Well-Known Member

And he’ll ignore them. That’s the society we live in. Make sh*t up, pretend you never did something. If you don’t like something it’s fake news. No one seems to care about the truth.... as we casually wander off the cliff of a Donald/Boris dream ticket. The bullshitters have finally taken over the asylums.

davy, 2 pennth and Eric Le Merde like this.

11. lifecheshirewhite

They all bullshit fullstop, if they didn't labour would have voted us out of Europe like their manifesto said they would.Corbyn wants an election but refused to accept his own MPs voting him out.Dianne Abbott wants to tell the truth but has no idea what the truth is.

ristac and 2 pennth like this.
  12. milkyboy

Oh I don’t dispute the self serving element of human nature is evident across the political divide Chesh... And personally, I can’t stand Corbyn.

But seriously, any right minded human being with an ounce of decency can only shake their head in despair at trump in the White House. Boris would be entertaining on love island but PM? Really? Just when you think the country couldn’t be more of a laughing stock...

davy likes this.
  13. Eric Le Merde

Eric Le Merde Well-Known Member

I actually prefer it to the programmes when you're trying to be funny

9176d1719575024e00d810e1a3fdec50--movie-list-movie-tv.jpg

14. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

<applause> now don't go upsetting the snowflakes:grin:

15. 2 pennth

Unfortunately this is very true, glad I'm an old b---er so all the bullshit does not bother me anymore, I tend to laugh at it all now but still feel sorry for the younger ones.

16. Irishshako

Aren't the Abbos all pissheads now. Sounds ok to me<party>

17. Irishshako

The amount of Trump bashing is a disgrace. He's an eejit granted, but that's based on his apprentice appearances. In any snowflake walk of life the **** he gets would amount to bullying. What's so wrong with building a wall, if the people want to get into the country, go the legal route. It's the feckers who are trying to sneak in illegally that he wants to stop. Can't see a problem. He was voted in democratically, get over it.<ok>

2 pennth, FORZA LEEDS, ristac and 2 others like this.
  18. brisbane-lion

No, they're not all pissheads, but there are enough of them that are that brings the whole community down. The problem, for me, is not that they are pissheads, there are enough white blokes who are to more than even the score, it's that they expect everyone to feel sorry for them. Regardless of their status in Australian society, like all minority groups, if anyhting goes wrong it's because of their colour/race/religion (you name it), and the government immediately goes on the defensive and caves in to them. I could go on to explain a lot that you probably never hear about, but this is not the place. Just accept that we see a lot of things that you never do. Are we perfect? No need to answer that, but we do try.

Irishshako and Eric Le Merde like this.
  19. milkyboy

I love being called a snowflake. I’m not known for being very pc.

Get over it? There’s nothing to get over. It’s a thread on politics. I’m commenting on the leader of the world’s biggest power. I don’t go to sleep consumed with thoughts of Donald<laugh>.
    I haven’t mentioned his policies, he can build walls wherever he wants. I’m talking about his casual relationship with facts and truth. But he took the job he can take the bashing that goes with it. He’d get a lot less of it if he wasn’t, as you say, an eejit.

Trump is in my opinion a spoilt little boy trapped in an (orange) man’s Body. A deranged, needy narcissist. Don’t get me started on his bad points :biggrin:

On the plus side, as long as you can close your mind to his impact on the world, his latest moronic behaviour provides light entertainment of an evening from the comfort of your sofa. <laugh>

20. brisbane-lion

Are you trying to stir up trouble with the greens, Milkyboy? Leave the Irish out of this. <doh>