1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

New stadium test events

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Dier Hard, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Dier Hard

Dier Hard G'day mate!

We are delighted to confirm the dates for the orientation and Test Events that will be held in the lead-up to the first Premier League game at our new stadium on Saturday 15 September against Liverpool (kick-off 12.30pm).

Operational orientation days will be held for Club and Stadium staff on Saturday 4 August and for staff and suppliers in respect of premium areas on Sunday 19 August. These events will not be open to the public and will not require any matchday travel measures to be implemented.

In order to achieve a safety certificate for the new stadium, we are required to hold two Test Events with increasing levels of attendances.

The two we have scheduled will provide an exciting opportunity to see the new stadium for the first time, to support our lads in the Academy, watch our Legends take on their counterparts from Bayern Munich, familiarise yourself with your matchday route and, if that's not enough, support good causes.

Please make a note of the Test Event dates as we really need you to support these:

Monday 27 August – Test Event One – Academy fixture, kick-off 2pm

Saturday 1 September – Test Event Two – Tottenham Hotspur Legends v Bayern Munich Legends, kick-off 2pm

The maximum capacity for these two Test Events will be determined shortly. Both are expected to require traffic measures such as road closures to be implemented.

Supporters will be able to apply to attend these two Test Events through two ballots and further details of these will follow in due course. Priority for both events will be given to Season Ticket Holders and Executive members, followed by One Hotspur + and then One Hotspur members. In the unlikely event that any tickets remain after these groups have been allocated, a General Sale of tickets will take place. If you’re not already a member, you can click here to find out more about One Hotspur membership.

These will be ticketed events in support of nominated charities.

Dates for your diary at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
    Monday 27 August
    Test Event One
    Academy fixture, kick-off 2pm

Saturday 1 September
    Test Event Two
    Tottenham Hotspur Legends v Bayern Munich Legends, kick-off 2pm

Prices are as follows:

Tottenham Hotspur Academy fixture
    Adults: £5
    Seniors over 65: £1
    Under-18s: £1
    No booking fees apply.

Tottenham Hotspur Legends v Bayern Munich Legends
    Adults: £10
    Seniors over 65: £5
    Under-18s: £5
    Booking fee of £1.50 per ticket applies.

A selection of tickets for these test events will also be offered to neighbours and local groups in our nearby community on a complimentary basis to thank them for their patience and understanding throughout our stadium construction works.

For both these events we would encourage supporters to familiarise yourselves with the stadium and check your entrance routes if you are a Season Ticket Holder.
    ——————————————-

I’ll probably try and get tickets for both if I’m successful in the ballot. The legends game could be a real entertaining match.

EDIT: Noticed RD posted about it on the new stadium thread - my bad!

2. deedub93

deedub93 Well-Known Member

I'll be in the UK on the 1st Sept so I will try and make it. I wonder if the Spurs in-house brewery will be in operation by then? The wife has just tracked an old friend who is living in Edmonton so no problems getting permission, I can drop her off there for a chin-wag with free parking and probably an after match meal/time to sober up before driving home to boot.

I notice concessions for over 65's, I'm not quite there yet but it's only a few years down the line. Does anyone know if concessions apply to season ticket prices as well? If so Levy is being generous, has nobody told him the retirement age has risen to 66?

Dier Hard likes this.
  3. Dier Hard

Dier Hard G'day mate!

I’ve kept my grandad’s membership going despite the fact he hasn’t been to a game in 5 years due to his dementia and ability to walk properly (plus he’s 91 lol), comes in handy though for whenever any of my non ST mates want a ticket, Spurs never check if it’s a concession or not when they enter so it’s a cheap day for them lol. He’s been offered a ST a couple of times now including for the new stadium and it was priced around £450/£500 I think, so yeah concession prices do apply. Although IIRC, you can’t get a concession ST in the new south stand.

deedub93 likes this.