1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

New season is getting closer...

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by leedsfan0201, Jul 14, 2012.

1. leedsfan0201

leedsfan0201 Member

Apparently the Takeover was 'All but done' but it seems to have been dragging on for weeks now. This uncertainty gives Warnock a huge dilemma in my opinion. Because does he choose to spend money according to the funds that are available now, or does he wait until the takeover is complete and then we should have the potential to attract better players. I have serious concerns of some of the players we have been linked with and i'm not too sure about Paul Green. Andy Gray is blatantly not the type of player that will notch 20 goals a season and help us fight for promotion. Especially with Ross probably leaving. I think the most concerning part for us, is that our midfield is absolute utter garbage. Our Midfield players: Brown, Pugh, Green, Rodgers and Snodgrass. Yes that is it! Snodgrass is the only stand out player and he might not even be at the club come the opening day. When you compare this midfield to say Cardiff, a promotion challenger, it does look grim. I mean they have, Mutch, Cowie, Conway, Whittingham and several others. We need to get this takeover wrapped up as soon as possible, and if it keeps dragging on which is looking likely then we'll need to start building a squad with the funds that are available now, and i can tell you that the funds we have now couldn't even afford Joel Ward!

2. Farsleyexile

Farsleyexile Well-Known Member

Have faith my child,in NW be trust<whistle>

3. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

Have faith my child <doh>

should we call you Father Farsley ?

father Farsley <laugh> try saying that when your pissed, like a drunk with a stutter <whistle>

4. Farsleyexile

Hey Mighty lad,you`ll be on your knees when we rise up and you fight against the drop(as usual),regardless i`d miss the Miiwaaa banter,i trust we`ll all be friends ? Father Olof will never desert you,Knobby is a wild child though,bless you poor people of Bermondsey,one day the sun will shine on the Den;)

5. Farsleyexile

I am just Mike actually Mighty! <whistle>

6. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

Farsley
    My crystal ball tells me Millwall will reach the Premiership before Leeds <ok>

in fact it also tells me so will Crawley town and Fleetwood <laugh>

please log in to view this image

7. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

Thats strange, your message only tells the rest of us that none of your three balls work properly.

8. Bubionwhite

Bubionwhite New Member

Then you woke up?

9. Whiteyorkist

Whiteyorkist Active Member

I think you're well capable of reaching the Blue Square Premiership, 3 seasons for you no probs.. Crawley and Fleetwood have already had the pleasure and escaped.

10. Farsleyexile

It`s Mystic Mighty,...Millwall in the PL?.....errr...no<laugh>

11. LeedsinYork

LeedsinYork Well-Known Member

Leedsfan....If you bother to read up Gray asked to train with us and NW let him so he could have a look at him. If he gives him a contract it will be short and he will be a squad player as backup seeing as Somma is not yet ready. He will not be expected to score 20+ goals.
    Green and Brown are both better than Clayton imo. :emoticon-0148-yes: