1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

New Owners - 3 rival parties

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by GCTiger, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Happy Tiger

Happy Tiger Well-Known Member

I admit I use punctuation wrongly on occasion just to see if certain grammar nazi's are paying attention. Makes me laugh that they make mistakes like everyone else.

balkan tiger likes this.
  2. merchantman5

merchantman5 Well-Known Member

No I am not ****ing mental. Read the post you stupid twat. I realize that these machine do not come off the ****ing shelf and that it was ordered months ago. If you and Happy had actually read what I said instead of being so far up Allams arse you can't see the woods for the trees you would of seen I said it was coincidental that he appears in the media when he is been criticized for evicting local sports teams from the Airco yet he tried to hide the eviction of said sports teams. That to me and 99.5% of the population is trying divert attention from his wrong doings.

3. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

"nazi's". Of course you did that deliberately. We believe you, we really do.

4. BenW

BenW Member

My dad worked at ruscador as a fitted before allam owned the company and worked under allam. My dad was offered a job at allam marine by allam after ruscador went under but didnt fancy it at the time.