1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

New online ticketing system

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by MorgansBitOnTheSchneid, Aug 2, 2012.

1. MorgansBitOnTheSchneid

MorgansBitOnTheSchneid Well-Known Member

Whats peoples opinion on how it worked this morning?

2. St. Luigi Scrosoppi

St. Luigi Scrosoppi Well-Known Member

I haven't a clue mate as I haven't used it yet.

3. MorgansBitOnTheSchneid

MorgansBitOnTheSchneid Well-Known Member

Alot of people have already, the city game will be sold out today at this rate i feel. Partly thanks to the low allocation everyone gets up there.

4. saintluke94

saintluke94 Member

I think it worked really well tbh, you are given a place in the queue and once it is your time to book you are given 20 mins to log in. I think it said i was about 268th in the queue and I had to wait about 10-15 mins. A lot quicker then trying to book on the phone.

5. Saints FC 76

Saints FC 76 Well-Known Member

When I first went on the ticket page it said I was in a queue and re-directed to the main ticket site. I was then adding friends ticket numbers which took about an hour to get hold of the numbers, and I then bought the tickets with ease, without a time limit. Don't know whether my place in the queue coincided with when I was ready to book, or if I didn't have to wait. There was no 'count down' clock so who knows.

But, I am having the same problem over and over again with the password. I login, it doesn't work so I get a reset code. I then login fine with that, but when I change that password to my own, logout and try to login again, it doesn't work. Anyone else have the same problem? At the moment I have to keep putting in the password they sent me which is a jumble of upper and lower case letters.

6. - Doing The Lambert Walk

- Doing The Lambert Walk Well-Known Member

Yeah I think everyone is having that problem. I was having a read of the SaintsWeb ticketing thread and they've all got the same issue. SFC have people waiting on the phones to sort out passwords and apologise, and that they are addressing the issue ASAP.

7. Beef

Beef Well-Known Member

Brought my tickets online today for the first time, usually to the stadium as i live 5mins away. I like the new online system alot, brought my tickets with ease.

8. RorSFC

RorSFC Member

Does anyone else think it's a bit much having to pay £1.50 every time you use your credit card now? It costs the club pennies!

9. Wisescummer

Wisescummer Active Member

Yes of course it bullshit, but you're about to be covered in a deluge of 'if you don't like it then don't pay it'.