1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

New Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Super Brian McBride, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Cravingawin

Cravingawin Well-Known Member

Now in second after Suarez scored a hatrick and he was captain! Next dilemma is who to replace Jagielka with?

2. Cottager58

Cottager58 Well-Known Member

Looks as though the those '50 Shades of Gravy' have an unassailable lead at the top. So, Captain, given it's that time of the year - who has been the Player of the Year for your team ?

3. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Thanks, Cottager. It's been another one of my revolving doors to be honest, with several players throughout the season who came in and made a big impact for a few weeks before being sold on at a profit for my next flavour of the month. I played a wildcard in gameweek 3 which brought in Van Persie and Michu, who have both stayed the course (sort of - I sold Michu this week following faulty information that he was out for the rest of the season). I signed Bale in gameweek 9, partly because I noticed nobody else in the top third of my other league had him. He was probably the main factor in me staying in front in that one. None of them are original choices for player of the season, but they have probably been the closest thing to permanent fixtures in my line up.

4. Bidley

Bidley Well-Known Member

Congrats to El Capitano, who, let's face it, had it sewn up from the off! Glad I managed a respectable 6th place, I'll take that considering my horrific start!

Strange really, as I play The Sun's Fantasy Football with my work, and I won that league (30 teams) bringing home £100 and my name on the shield!