1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

New faces

Discussion in 'Lincoln City' started by AH, Jul 10, 2011.

1. AH

AH Active Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/lincoln_city/9533019.stm

Tilson's doing a grand job I think, bringing in decent, promising players who are proven in the Conference and upwards. Life in the Blue Square may not be as grim as first thought <ok>

I doubt there's many of you out there yet, but whoever there is, it would be interesting to get your opinion on the new signings...

Francis Laurent
    Kyle Perry
    John Nutter
    Tony Sinclair
    Alan Power
    Sam Smith

2. Chris.

Chris. #bringbackchris

Don't forget Jamie Taylor! As you might be able to tell, i'm not a Lincoln fan but your lot signed him from Eastbourne. The reason I know this is that Jamie played for Horsham a couple of years ago and Horsham is my home-town. He was excellent for us and got just over 100 goals for us in under 180 games!

Good luck for next season. The Blue Square Bet Premier is a very hard league but Steve Tilson is a good manager and i'm sure you'll do O.K. <ok>

3. AH

AH Active Member

Ahh yes, knew there'd be somebody I would forget! haha

Looks a pretty decent player does Taylor. Small striker with lots of pace am I right in thinking? Signing quite a few attacking players but no doubt Taylor will do his bit and knock a few in!

Will be a difficult season! Some big teams in there; Grimsby, Darlington, Gateshead, Stockport. Have faith in Tilson though, reckon we can stable ourselves and look for a quick turnaround. Going to be an extremely difficult league to get promotion from, but no reason why we can't be threatening in a few seasons time! There were points at last season where we actually showed some quality and I hope we can repeat those.

<ok>

4. Chris.

Chris. #bringbackchris

To be fair, I can't remember what he plays like! I'm only 16 you see and Jamie hasn't played for us for 6 odd years and my memory isn't very good. I'm sure he will get the goals for your lot!

And yeah, the Blue Square Bet Premier is getting more difficult. There are the big teams like Stockport, Darlington, Lincoln and York and there are teams like Fleetwood Town who are spending big money like Crawley did last season. I'm confident that Lincoln will get into the play-offs though!

<ok>