1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Netflix

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Teessidemackem, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Teessidemackem

Teessidemackem Well-Known Member

2. haslam

haslam Well-Known Member

Car crash tv. I remember this being put forward back in October/November time. It seemed back then that it may go onto the comedy channel but now it's more likely "horror". I'm not sure who the audience for this will be, didn't the club get relegated last time they agreed to this? When England agreed we failed to qualify for the world cup! No wonder all the other clubs said no thanks...

3. The Norton Cat

The Norton Cat Well-Known Member

I think it might be quite interesting this. I'll definitely give it a go anyway. @haslam We would probably have been relegated the season they did Premier Passions anyway so I don't think the two are related. That season (96/97) did lay the foundation stone for our advance to 7th place in the Prem a couple of years later though, arguably. Funnily enough, I've been watching Premier Passions on YouTube the last couple of weeks.

4. Nacho

Nacho Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same, it's the kind of thing I might watch next season if we're doing well and getting promoted but I'm not really interested in reacquainting myself with the ****show of this season.

One for sadistic Newcastle fans and football buffs like Norton but I can't imagine it being very popular.

5. jdsafc

jdsafc Well-Known Member

I can't believe we agreed to it.

Did Elis and the CEO think the club was being run so well that a fly on the wall documentary would show the club in a favourable way?

6. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

There's other depressing stuff on there I avoid too.

7. The Norton Cat

The Norton Cat Well-Known Member

That's why it'll be interesting. To really see how badly things have been run or to what extent the club have tried to hide their incompetence from the filmmakers

jdsafc likes this.
  8. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

Could be a drinking game in this, every time we see a staff member in the background who is now jobless we have to do a shot.

jdsafc likes this.
  9. DAPARKERSAFC

DAPARKERSAFC Well-Known Member

I imagine that this will be the one that the Fulwell 73 lads have been filming. Maybe their sneaky way of seeing how the club runs on a daily basis