1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Neighbours make a change!

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by glamexile, Sep 18, 2022.

1. LIBERTARIAN

LIBERTARIAN Well-Known Member

So, you still insist that no payment should be made to Nantes. Why not just say so, instead of accusing me of some act of infamy.
    Your attempts at passing the buck is right up there with your teams attempts at passing the ball.

On a personal note, I understand Bristol Zoo has shut it's doors for the last time. So where are you staying now ?

2. BrizzleBluebird

BrizzleBluebird Well-Known Member

So point out to me where, in my posts, I state that no payment should be made?
    I'm pretty sure you won't find it...

I'm all for every party getting what's legally due to them after all the claims and counter claims etc are exhausted.

I'm also very much in favour of seeing the real culprits that partook in helping send a young guy and the pilot to their deaths, as that is far more important than any money concerns. At least it is to most people, just not the likes of yourself it seems.

Morally the legal arguments don't sit well with me personally, but morals and legal concerns tend to be two separate things...
    Morally Swansea City/Town have previously acted appallingly towards others businesses, but as pointed out by your good self, it happens.
    Further, there was sweet FA you or your fellow fans could do about it.
    Oddly enough, there's not a lot we Cardiff fans can do about the legal aspects of the Sala case either, which you obviously know but yet choose to keep bringing it up, so again, you spouting the same bileous drivel on any and every thread you comment on isn't going to make an iota of difference and it's getting very tiresome, so isn't it about time you actually concentrated on your own club and perhaps try to find something positive to expend your energy on?

Concentrating so much on negative things over such a long period can't be good for you.

Oh and regards the zoo, the good news is that the majority of the exhibits and residents got moved to another location near the M5... So not too much of a move thankfully.
    Unfortunately the move wasn't as straight forward as it would have been for yourself to make as the zoo accommodation isn't on wheels like yours is! <cheers>

3. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

Touched a nerve there Lib <doh>

4. LIBERTARIAN

" Neanderthals ' R ' Us " founder member.

They still refuse to pay the agreed transfer fee to Nantes for Sala, RIP, and they bring nothing but shame and dishonour to the country.

Mind you, they didn't used to like paying their taxes either. Numerous winding up orders forced them to stump up in the end.

What a disgusting organisation. <ok>

55282 likes this.
  5. BrizzleBluebird

BrizzleBluebird Well-Known Member

At least we DID pay up though mate....

I can think of one or two who haven't in the past. :emoticon-0138-think

6. LIBERTARIAN

Tax dodging and transfer fee avoidance. Proud achievements to tell your grandchildren, " mate ". <laugh><cheers>

7. Taffvalerowdy

Taffvalerowdy Well-Known Member

Newport County have sacked manager James Rowberry after a poor start to the League Two season.

The Exiles currently sit 18th in the table and, having started the season hoping to be in contention for promotion, are facing the risk of a relegation battle. A 1-0 defeat to lowly Rochdale on the weekend proved the final straw, despite his insistence he was still the right man for the job.

8. LIBERTARIAN

They beat top of the table Leyton Orient, away, and then lose at home to the bottom Club. Crazy game this football. They have struggled, though, so not surprising he was dismissed.

Taffvalerowdy likes this.