1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Need to win next 3 games

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by Sven Makes Me Smile, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Sven Makes Me Smile

I feel we need to do this otherwise i fear that burnley will be pulling away from us and leeds before we know it. Ill take a draw next weekend but we must then beat norwich and scunthorpe. Im really unsure on this season now

2. Leicester lad..ey up me duck

I'd agree with all of that.

We are still OK , but we need a real push now right to the wire, the capability is there.

What i don't get is how many times we miss the target........the goal is massive @ 5 yards away......no excuse for some of misses recently.

We have the firepower, but we need a SATNAV.

3. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Were you saying that last week when we were on a 5 game winning streak?

Fans need to look at this game with a positive outlook and take the fact that we are a point closer the playoffs.

4. Leicester lad..ey up me duck

I want Leicester to get to the playoff's............been around for many years and a familiar pattern is emerging. I really hope I'm wrong but for all of our run the top 6 still eludes us so far.

Sven needs to take a close look at some players and we need a stronger midfield.

Playing players outta position is what Sousa did.

Sven has taken us a long way up the league through changes, I think he needs to make some more changes now to have success this year.

5. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Agreed, but you can't liken Sven to Sousa when Sven has won 7 in 9 before today.

Were on the way up, we can't/shouldn't expect to win every game and Leeds, Norwich, Swansea, Cardiff and Forest to drop points.

Sven has my full faith and i'm sure he will take our club back to the promised land.

Having said that, he got the selection wrong today and also on tuesday.

Ben Mee has been a rock so I don't know why Sven dropped him, I hope him and Weale regain their places next week.

6. CorbyFox'62

CorbyFox'62 Member

Agreed. Sorry but I'm starting to wonder about Sven, some of his selection decisions are debatable at best.

7. SvensMightyLove Sword

Do you know what ? At the start season we were absolutely crap under Sousa and everyone rightly was calling for his head. He's gone and now we've got Sven. He's turned the fortune of the team and the whole club around and guess what ? We're still moaning and saying things like 'Debatable' and ''Clueless' etc. For f**ks sake what doe we want ? We're never gonna be Man Utd or Arsenal, but we're playing miles better and we've had really good results since he arrived. I agree that some of the misses we had yesterday should have been buried, but again guess what ?? They WERE'NT !! Lets move on and support the City as we've done all season. If anyone can get us promoted and i'm 100% sure he will, it is Sven. As for the Ricardo debate, i aint even gonna go there as the guy needs a chance and he won't get it with everyone on his back. There ! Thats my Sunday morning rant over and done with. In Sven we trust (Well i do )

8. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

Our team for QPR should be in my opinion

Weale

Naughton
    Bamba
    Bruma
    Berner

Wellens
    King
    Abe

Dyer
    Waghorn

Yakubu

Gallagher has gone off the boil recently so a kick up the arse might help him. Vassell drifts to much in and out the game on the wing. Bruma done well yesterday so doesnt deserve to be dropped. Van Aanholt was crap again and we get destroyed by Taarabt and Routledge. Ricardo is just simply Crap

9. silverfoxcityforevers

hi all foxes sven needs to settle down and really think about our form, needs to pick strong characters to grind out results, its not always the best olayers that get the results GRAFTERS thats what we need CUMON ALL U FOXES BELIEVE. no matter who plays support them CUM ON CITEH .

10. CorbyFox'62

CorbyFox'62 Member

I agree that Sven's done a good job turning us around and attracting some good players, but that's not my point.

My point is that in my opinion (and I'm as entitled to my opinion as anyone else, having supported my home town team for nigh on 45 years) his selection process is not necessarily based on choosing the best players we have in their best positions - or those with the best form.
    I understand that loanees are signed on the basis of them getting regular first team football, but if they aint doin the job for us they should be replaced with better players that we already have on our first team.

11. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I was told yesterday that Bruma and PVa were here with Chelsea paying the wages in full and Sven had to pick them when he could.

I think Bruma did well with the long ball yesterday and he seems quite a talent.

As for PVA he can go back to chelsea and sit in Cashley cole's shadow for ever.

12. Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho

Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho Active Member

Well that's ****. Chelsea don't ****ing tell Leicester City what to do. Sven is not their bitch. HE picks who plays, based on his own opinion.

Chelsea can **** off, and take Van Aanholt with them.

13. Leicester lad..ey up me duck

This is getting the passions stirred.

You can't beat a good old custard pie fight<nahnah>

Being serious every single one of us love Leicester i can tell that.

What we are all saying in different ways is " Sven choose the team thats right for the job........if you think you have made a wrong decision swallow your pride, be a man and change it so we don't miss out on this chance for the playoff's ".

The idea of Chelsea pulling our strings.....or maybe Everton over the YAK / KING speculation reminds me of Nick Clegg & Cameron............and no fukka voted for that crap.

COME ON LEICESTER