1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

N'Dong

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Disco down under, May 26, 2018.

1. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

Completely ignored my attempt to make peace. The bloke has an agenda to be pain in the arse. Decent grown up people can make peace after a bit of back and forth ribbing. He has no interest. He's a whiney, moaning, annoying, little piss taker with a chip on his shoulder with no stomach for banter. **** him, let him crack on and be hated. Bet he hasn't had a **** in years. <laugh>

2. Steve300002

Steve300002 Active Member

:emoticon-0114-dull: you can't have a sensible conversation without being called thick now.

If you want to trade insults, fine, id rather not... Its not me thats thick as **** here, go and look in the mirror

3. Steve300002

Worra ****ing bell end. Im just trying to put a point across, and all you want to do is take the piss, ive done **** all wrong on this forum, but for some reason some posters seem to be itching for fights, and they're backed up by the mods.

Crazy

4. rooch 3

rooch 3 Well-Known Member

Well at least you’ve answered my question mate.:emoticon-0148-yes:

5. rooch 3

rooch 3 Well-Known Member

Sounds like monty to me <laugh>

6. Nacho

Nacho Well-Known Member

42E7966B-133D-4028-A5D3-C13FFA28DF7C.jpeg

7. E.T. Fairfax

E.T. Fairfax Well-Known Member

Either Stu or Wearside Pride i reckon

SAFCDRUM likes this.
  8. Brian Storm

Oi, talking about you not to you. Tried talking to you and making peace & you ignored me, you had your chance. Prick.

9. Burly Hurley

Burly Hurley Well-Known Member

It's not Monty. I'm sure of that.

10. Steve300002

If you want to talk to me properly, let me know numb nuts.

11. hettonist

hettonist Active Member

Could rival the Borini thread this one, more interesting though lads,well done :emoticon-0100-smile

Be a shame if Ndong actually ****s off really, be the end of it haha!

12. Brian Storm

Tried to make light of it and make friends you ignored it. Fact. You can ignore it till the cows come home it's there for everybody to read, you want to ignore it that's your bag, but don't depict a picture where I haven't made an effort. Cause you're full of **** and the proof is in the pudding sunny jim.

Learn from you're baptism of fire and you'll do well here, you're a thread starter, energetic and enthusiastic, you have lot to offer. But you go on like a person off the street walking into a strange pub and telling the locals how to conduct themselves. Not only that, you nit pick about minor details, hence it's gone down like a lead balloon. Save that **** for wum visitors. Not your safc Brethren.

I'm stilling willing to draw the line. If you're willing too? You don't ****ing deserve it after you mugged me off first time. But for the good of the forum yeah?

13. Brian Storm

And there we go. Completely incapable of making peace. We know who has the problem now byond doubt. I can just prod and poke at my own amusement in which case. <laugh> What a lass he is.

14. Steve300002

Stop being a bairn. :emoticon-0113-sleep

15. Brian Storm

Aye dead mature me, able to draw a line and make light. Meanwhile you're kicking it embryo level ;)

16. Dorset

Dorset Well-Known Member

Didier Ndong's transfer from Sunderland to Torino broke down because the player's agent asked for a million euros in exchange for brokering the deal.

That's the claim made by Italian outlet Calciomercato. The report suggests that Torinio chiefs felt the demand was too steep and walked away from negotiations.

Ndong had been on the verge of joining the Serie A side before the plug was pulled earlier this month. At the time, various reports put the collapse down to Torino not being willing to meet the player's wage demands.

However, reports in Italy suggest that the deal could be resurrected if the two sides can come to a compromise. Certainly Torino are in the market for a central midfielder after also losing out in a bid for Eintracht Frankfurt's Aymen Barkok.

There is a claim that the Turin club have taken a look at Udinese's Antonin Barak but would prefer to land Ndong. A report in a Torino-focussed website suggests that the club's Sporting Director Gianluca Petrachi has followed the career of the Sunderland record-signing since his days playing for Lorient. He may need to further convince first team coach Walter Mazzarri of the midfielder's quality however.

Ndong became Sunderland's highest fee paid when he signed in August 2016. At the time he had been linked with Spartak Moscow and with Torino. Supposedly the Italian club had begun the summer's bidding to secure the services of the Gabon international with an initial offer of £3.5m.

Eventually the Black Cats would top that amount considerably with their bid, though there's long been a suggestion that the fee publicised was topped up with assorted add-ons which were never realised.

If Torini finally land their man this time around, the fee mooted for the sale a few weeks ago was around £6.6m.

17. gelders pie

gelders pie Well-Known Member

The deal is scuppered because the agent can’t agree terms ! It’s beyond a joke . Surely if the seller , the buyer and the player all want it , they can sit at a table and tell the agent to go do one . How they can justify what they demand is beyond me . Anyone able to enlighten me ?

18. Dorset

Dorset Well-Known Member

The player should be paying the agent. It should have nothing to do with the selling or buying club.

FIFA, UEFA and the FA need to get a grip of this fast.

gelders pie and Nads like this.
  19. Brian Storm

Let's be honest, The deal was scuppered cause they can't afford to pay him. It's Torinio not Juventus, they couldn't afford him if his annual wage covered three seasons. That's just the financial reality of Serie A. This was never going to happen without us taking it up the arse.

20. Burly Hurley

Burly Hurley Well-Known Member

Sky are reporting that Sunderland need another £10m for legal costs and are looking for ways to finance it via loans.

I'm paraphrasing somewhat but that's the gist of the item.

Could it have something to do with this guy or is the Alvarez problem still not resolved?