1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Naby Anderton

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Sucky, Mar 2, 2020.

1. johnsonsbaby

johnsonsbaby Well-Known Member

I checked his injury history on transfetmarkt and found that he has quite a list. It must have been known when we signed him and thought worth taking the chance. I'm with ML ^^ in not giving up on him yet.

2. saintKlopp

I haven't given up on him either - I just think it seems ominous.
    If he does come good it will be a bonus as far as I'm concerned, I think in the meantime Klopp has to plan as though he isn't available.

3. Zanjinho

Zanjinho Boom!
    Forum Moderator

As played a full ninety for us yet? Vast majority of that 50 will involve him either being subbed on or off

4. THE FOOL

THE FOOL Well-Known Member

We could do with some creativity in the midfield, ox and naby where supposed to provide this with wini and Henderson being runners.

Unfortunately both have been out injured, but while I think I ox is capable of coming back, I cant see naby ever getting there.

He just taking up a creative spot in the midfield we could do with filling by someone available for more than 20 minutes a month.

Sucky likes this.
  5. organic red

organic red Well-Known Member

Klopp and his team would have done plenty of research on Keita, same as any other player. Unless a major problem has come up they
    will work on his fitness/agility/core strength or whatever and get the best out of him. Just looking back on some match reports and there
    are one or two motm performances.....easily forgotten about amid the injury hysteria <whistle> :bandit:
    On a side note, read an article from the Independent written by Karl Matchett and it just shows some journo's are taking notice......
    'The Reds have been beset by injury absences throughout the squad all season, leaving Klopp with minimal options at times in
    certain positions'........

6. Jimmy Squarefoot

Jimmy Squarefoot Well-Known Member

He had a very good injury record prior to joining. He wasn’t helped by the national team that took him to the AFCON and played him when he clearly wasn’t fit and that’s hampered him even more.

7. Zanjinho

Zanjinho Boom!
    Forum Moderator

Klopp putting more expectations and demands on Naby's body?

Jimmy Squarefoot likes this.
  8. Sucky

Sucky peoples champ & forum saviour

Not gonna speak about naby tonight, already annoyed enough at the chav result <laugh>

9. Sucky

Sucky peoples champ & forum saviour