1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

N.o.t.w. Latest hacking scandal

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by leeds60, Aug 3, 2011.

1. leeds60

leeds60 Well-Known Member

It seems that the Dictator phone was hacked after the game on Saturday this is what they heard
    Bates is that you lapdog sorry I meant Simon
    SG yes boss how are you
    BATES well i,m much better now thank you but I,M recovering after I was trodden on by those two players we were signing they were in such a rush to sign for me they never saw me and knocked me onto the ground where I got cut with all the broken glass they were crawling onto get to me!
    SG ARE YOU ALRIGHT NOW BOSS
    BATES well I,M NOT SIGNING THOSE TWO NOW we will just have to tell those lemmings that believe our every word that they knocked me over and as for Gradel we need to tell them that he has turned our once in a lifetime contract down,so lets sell him I could do with a tender for my new yacht the CASH COW.
    SG will do straight away BOSS
    BATES well done lap dog sorry Simon I keep forgetting it must be I,M suffering from my injuries . Do you think we could charge the lemmings sorry supporters a fee to come and see me and get some Leeds UTD cards with get well soon they should fetch £10 AND THROW IN A PROGRAMME FROM last season you know it makes sense
    SG if you say so boss but before you go boss are we going to spend any further money on the team
    BATES don,t be silly lap dog tell them I,m too ill to think about these things and that if they want they can send donations to the Bates appreciation fund instead of coming to the hospital.Have you got that
    SG yes boss why can,t we all be so clever as you boss bye