1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

My e-book

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by A Matter Of Time, Aug 16, 2017.

1. A Matter Of Time

A Matter Of Time Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I am currently attempting to publish the first in what I plan to be a series of e-books that document the recent history of Bristol Rovers. It is a hugely comprehensive and detailed account of all the ups and downs the club has experienced since the turn of the century, containing in-depth season-by-season analysis, player profiles and match reports.

This first book covers the period from Rovers' first relegation to the fourth tier in 2001, to the moment they returned to League One in 2007 (over 80,000 words in all!). I'm not expecting a great number of people to read it, but writing this has taken a lot of time and research, and I'm hoping that some Rovers fans may enjoy the reminiscence.

Regardless of how successful I might be in terms of readership, getting a book published would fulfil one of my biggest ambitions, so the time and effort put into this wouldn't be for nothing.

What do you think?

2. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Sounds like you been busy and sounds good, although going by the period of the book, there are many more downs than ups <laugh>

How much will it be?

Gasheadseamge79 likes this.
  3. A Matter Of Time

A Matter Of Time Well-Known Member

There are plenty of downs, and I've written about them honestly. However, I like to think it builds nicely towards the promotion at the end.

I haven't determined a price yet - still formatting! It won't be much though :emoticon-0125-mmm:

4. Gasheadseamge79

Gasheadseamge79 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator