1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Mug Shots, Santa needs to do a head count.. :)

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by J๏E.., Dec 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saf

Saf Not606 Godfather+NOT606 Poster of the year 2023

Do you want me to add you on Facebook? lol

2. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

I'm certainly against anyone posting anybody else's personal info unless they themselves have put it on here first ...

Posting Saxton's address was wrong ... but Saxton doesn't keep his personal information secret by any means ... if I told you that I also know his mother's address would you believe me?

3. Saf

Why would anybody even consider going looking for his Mother and bringing it up on here?

petersaxton likes this.
  4. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

Chester zoo maybe

Archers Road and NSIS like this.
  5. Quesadaad

Quesadaad Well-Known Member

614B091B-9736-4429-9521-ABD1975EDF8A.gif

Archers Road likes this.
  6. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

Firstly I didn't. (go looking) .. but secondly I'm flagging brb's point about not disclosing too much about yourself on the internet ... his mother's could have passed on for all I know ...

7. Saf

This is the point that Tel was trying to make to NSIS, yesterday. If people want to put personal information on here (like me) that doesn't give anybody anymore right to go looking further than if somebody hadn't put any information about themselves on here.

JakartaToon likes this.
  8. Saf

Hammer Saxton if you may. Not his Mother, though, please.

Libby and FosseFilberto like this.
  9. pieguts

pieguts Mentor

No loss <whistle>

Quesadaad likes this.
  10. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

<laugh>

11. Saf

I think you've just made a new enemy <rofl>

12. pieguts

pieguts Mentor

I'll add him to the list <laugh>

Saf likes this.
  13. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

I never said that they did. That was one of my points.

What I said was, if you don’t want to run the risk of people digging into your private iife - or doxxing you - then don’t post personal info on a public forum.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  14. Saf

<laugh>

Okay, mate. Similar things. Personally I don't care, I've put on here who I am and the company I own. It doesn't bother me because it gives nothing away about what I really do.

15. Zanjinho

Zanjinho Boom!
    Forum Moderator

^^^^ #rattled :bandit:

brb likes this.
  16. Libby

Libby 9-0

17. brb

brb CR250

I will be perfectly honest, i was a bit gobsmacked when that link got posted up yesterday and i saw myself had mentioned the very same address in the argument - I've managed to remove my comments, still need to do the others, but it's bloody difficult without breaking the site - i nearly broke it yesterday just removing the few i did, i assume it's because it's asking too much of the server with old comments.

I hasten to add, there was no way i ever knew that person's address, it getting lifted was jack shhite to do with me, so rather than focusing on the point of reference from the link, i read back. From what i could see it came from some research possibly NSIS had done but as you have said, maybe the guy spent the day discussing it, tbph i couldn't be asked to waste too much time on it, because i was struggling to remove comments with the addresses in, it just kept hanging and throwing me out the system.

I could see i had got into an argument about it, stating i didn't have a clue if he was in one location or another, it all meant nothing to me.

However, let's get to the point here. Things had moved on, and we've all attempted to bring house back in to some sort of reasonable order. I had completely forgotten that address and that i ever knew it existed. Even though i saw the address posted up yesterday, i never even remembered it!!!!

After all, why would members, keep a link to someone's home address - maybe you have a better memory than me fair enough, but did it really matter to whoever supplied Piskie with the link to them that much, that they STILL knew his home address and wanted to bring it back to reference from a year ago as some form of defence for WindR.

Interesting though, Piskie has a pop at admin over the HiaG diabolical saga, then someone gives Piskie a link to an old home address on the back of it. There is certainly a pattern forming here. Like i already said, i know this was to do with the Nigga/Pikey debate. It appears i'm not allowed an opinion without someone finding a way of having a pop at me.

If all this is meant to form some defence of WindR, it's failed, because otherwise what we are saying is that we can never move on, because every time brb tries to bring things in to check, we will turn it around in some way back on brb - great logic that.

How would you feel Tobes, if someone slapped your address up here, not very happy i would imagine, and you would expect me to do something, and if it was WindR yesterday or a link from a year ago by Piskie, you would want their fooking balls cut off. I have warned Pete in this past about revealing his details, and i know you would never do that, but two wrongs don't make a right. I do find it sad, that Piskie revelled in that link yesterday, the same person that gave Sucky the keys, the same person that betrayed my confidence behind PM.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    HRH Custard VC and 01 21 Do One like this.
  18. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

Is she on here and all

19. Saf

Probably not. You should have some dignity about yourself, though.

Why slag off somebodies, Mother?

Blueman likes this.
  20. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

I take your point about moving on and WWR was probably out of order for posting it up yesterday, albeit I suspect only the long term politics thread posters would get the reference, and whilst a few days in the cooler maybe justified a lifetime ban is OTT imo.

Finding that address takes no research whatsoever, you just google the posters name - that he chooses to post under - and it comes up bang in your face.

brb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.