1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mouser Watch #2

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Hoddle is a god, May 26, 2012.

1. humanbeingincroydon

humanbeingincroydon Well-Known Member

Yes, it is easy to let you prove that you can't even WUM without making a complete berk of yourself

Case in point, your continued inability to understand that Scotland is part of Britain

2. Sucky

Sucky peoples champ & forum saviour

Nah mate I said worst defeat by an English side ever in Europe. Someone else mentioned celtic losing in the Nou Camp trying to claim a Scottish team is still British to save a little dignity for spurs but failed.

So wum fukups on you guise

3. humanbeingincroydon

Would you care to read the comment I was replying to? You know, for context?

I'll wait...

4. Sucky

Cba, Celtic don't play in the English league, Tottenham hotspur do and they lost 2-7 at home in the champions league which makes them the worst English side to ever play a game of football in Europe ever.

So unless celtic have joined the prem since this morning you're wrong and I'm right.

At least you've got us tearing up Europe again to make up for your teams embarrassing diabolical.

5. humanbeingincroydon

Once again, I'll ask you a simple question: what did the comment I was replying to actually say?

I can only assume you're trying to avoid answering such a simple question because you're either illiterate, or merely if you actually answered the question you'd have to admit to ****ing up yet another WUM attempt and only made yourself sound like a clueless berk

So which is it, Scouse Diego? Are you stupid or are you incapable of WUMming?

6. Sucky

No need to get personal mate.

I understand you hurting. Leaking seven goals at home after weeks of crappy results, unhappy manager and squad unrest would send anyone over the cliff so I forgive your outburst.

Are celtic in the prem?
    Is thier ground in England?

7. maggie blanchflower

maggie blanchflower Well-Known Member

I think we have played Celtic many times, albeit friendlies. IIRC there was one in the 60's which attracted a crowd of over 90 thousand. Jimmy Greaves was playing, I remember that and there have been more recent ones too.
    Bigsmithys post emphasised first British club and FYI whether you like it or not, Celtic are BRITISH. You wern't so chipper the last few seasons, make the most of your good run while it lasts. By the way 'their' is spelt thus, not thier :emoticon-0148-yes:

Spurf and humanbeingincroydon like this.
  8. Sucky

I know my spelling can be incorrect at times but "English" and "British" look very different. Maybe smithy needs to go to specsavers.

We are having a good run at the moment and I am certainly enjoying it. I'd be amazed if we don't win some kind of trophy again this season tbh

9. humanbeingincroydon

Careful, Kloppsucker might have to respond by quoting either Boris Johnson or Howard Kendall, considering he's quoted literally everyone else who'd have him dumped in the Mersey by the Saltypool faithful in his myriad WUM **** up attempts today...

10. Sucky

I'd imagine he's not alone <laugh>

11. humanbeingincroydon

Oh dear, oh dear - Kloppsucker is trying to bail out of his repeated WUM **** ups

A shame he didn't post a tweet from Margaret Thatcher to make it that little bit more obvious, since that's the level he's been operating at today...

12. Sucky

What wum **** up mate?
    <laugh>
    I said spurs lost 7-2 at home in Europe, which is the heaviest defeat for an English side. making them the worst English side ever to play in the comp. Ever.

Is that not correct? <doh>

13. humanbeingincroydon

Which one to choose from

a.) You quoting somebody that Kelvin Mackenzie personally recruited for The Sun and an ex-Man Utd captain to try and prove a point, which is like a Rangers fan quoting Neil Lennon and The Pope to try and win an argument
    b.) The fact that you spent several posts demonstrating you can't tell the difference between the words "British" and "English" in spite having several posters actively trying to explain it to you while you kept going
    c.) Trying to say there's a conspiracy to not punish Sheikh Mansour Team fans for their chants about your fan getting attacked by Roma fans, only to clam up when it's pointed out to you the numerous time your lot have not been punished for chants about the Munich air crash - up to and including your own club's Twitter account piling on and not receiving any kind of punishment for it

As ****-up go, that's on a par with your lot bottling the league last season

14. Sucky

Cba Reading all that tbh mate but thanks for the effort.

Glad we cleared up that celtic play in Scotland and spurs play in England. Because that means what I said about your lot being the worst side to ever play a game in Europe from England was true.

15. humanbeingincroydon

...and once again you make it reasonable for me to ask a simple question: are you illiterate and unable to understand why your attempts at WUMming have gone as well as your lot being five points clear at the top of the table with ten games to go last season, or are you unable to comprehend that quoting somebody who was working for The Sun back in 1989 after Kelvin Mackenzie personally vouched for them is the worst self-own that a Saltypool fan can make when they're desperately trying to WUM?

It's sad that I have to explain this to you, but somehow not unexpected...

16. Sucky

I don't get why you think I'm wumming mate, all I've done is remind you that spurs losing 7-2 at home makes them the worst English side ever to play a game in Europe.

That's a fact. It's just winds you up is all<laugh>

17. humanbeingincroydon

That's funny, because I seem to recall you happily quoting somebody who was writing for The Sun back in 1989 and not wondering why anyone might suggest that made you look like an ignorant berk considering who you claim to support

Do you really not understand how your doing that fatally undermines literally every other "contribution" of yours today?

18. Sucky

Me quoting a sun reporter or piers Morgan or whoever doesn't undermine anything I said bro

You are the worst English side to ever play a game in Europe.

No twitter quotes change that mate<laugh> but good try on the deflection <cheers>

19. Sucky

20. humanbeingincroydon

I hate to break it to you, but there's thirty years of reasons why it does - especially considering the context of when and why he was working for The Sun

The fact that Everton and Tranmere fans would be just as happy to point out to you why you looked like a monumental berk for ignoring this in a sad effort to WUM means your attempts at WUMming have ****ed up on a scale not seen since somebody in the Chernobyl control room asked "What happens if I press this button?"

But go ahead, post some attempt at a pithy response as if you haven't posted one self-own after another all afternoon long that renders anything you post as irrelevant to me as your fans chanting about the Munich air crash appear to be irrelevant to The FA

LOLZ