1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mouser Watch #2

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Hoddle is a god, May 26, 2012.

1. I rather not. It's bad enough that there is a 'Millwall'. Too imagine another is disturbing <yikes>

PleaseNotPoll likes this.
  2. humanbeingincroydon

humanbeingincroydon Well-Known Member

The Six O'Clock News gave this story approximately five seconds of coverage this evening.

True, that's approximately twenty seconds longer than they gave to Porton Down saying there was no proof the nerve agent used in Salisbury was of Russian origin, or how this means Boris Johnson and the Dire Leader had both lied to most of Western Europe, or for that matter approximately six and a half hours more coverage than MOTD give to Saltypool players hurling themselves to the turf when several inches away from anything that could legally be defined as "physical contact"...

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    Billy The Spur likes this.
  3. humanbeingincroydon

Of course, Saltypudlians have all been taking responsibility for what happened...

4. ‘I don't know how the coach got damaged, some people were throwing cans and stuff but honestly that is no problem, that doesn't cause damage.’ <doh>

5. humanbeingincroydon

If only there was some sort of equation that stated that, for every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.

Oh wait, there is - it was published in 1687.

6. humanbeingincroydon

7. littleDinosaurLuke

littleDinosaurLuke Well-Known Member

To paraphrase the milk advert...
    Isaackx Newton, who's he?
    Exackxly

8. The only surprise is that the Mouser masses haven’t come up with a ‘Citeh fans were behind it’ conspiracy narrative....

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2018
    Billy The Spur likes this.
  9. humanbeingincroydon

Interesting how Conor McGregor being a chav smashing up someone's bus was headline news on tonight's Six O'Clock News - yet Liverpool fans trashing City's bus was given a whole five seconds on yesterday's edition...

Spur of the Moment likes this.
  10. New footage shows extent of attack on Man City’s coach in Liverpool - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43639036

This comes out as Klopp publicly blames '' few idiots'! Strange definition of a few...... <doh>

My version would be 'a mob of several hundred', judging by the coordinated actions of thugs over several hundred yards. Still likely be NFA I imagine.....

11. humanbeingincroydon

As I said in the politics thread, if only they replaced Paul Merton with whoever runs their Twitter...

remembercolinlee likes this.
  12. littleDinosaurLuke

Still yawning after the Merseyside derby

13. I'm still favouring 'Pool to cling on to that 4th spot, though.

14. Oh, by the way...

Hey! @SuckMyKlopp have some of this, mate...

Pix dancing.gif

15. The RDBD

The RDBD Well-Known Member

Is the guy a Mouser, who in a drunken state
    thought he was at Anfield watching the Citeh
    coach arrive ??

16. humanbeingincroydon

Man Utd fan, although being Irish that probably just meant the coin came down tails...

17. littleDinosaurLuke

3 goals in one half against City without reply?
    No big deal <cheers>

18. The RDBD

The RDBD Well-Known Member

AWAY against Citeh,

< stakes raised >

19. humanbeingincroydon

Here's some comments from The Liverpool Offside's article on Harry Kane doing exactly what Daniel Sturridge did two years ago

"I’d love to see us throw a cheeky bid at Eriksen. Best case we buy a great player from a direct rival, worse case we don’t get him but maybe it disrupts their pay structure." - peter.r

"The FA couldn’t be more obvious with their bias towards English players. Clown show." - Stugots05

"I mean salah is still gonna win……I bet Kane doesn’t even score in the final stretch" - JaylenBrownAND1

"Probably swears on her life he didn’t dive against us too." - NotNaturalLeftBack

"A great sign of our class when it takes a classless act to try and win something." - wolf-in-wolf's-clothing

"If it touched him anywhere, it’s on that extended elbow. Retrospective red card, goal disallowed. Draw given, point awarded to Stoke and 2 withdrawn from Tot. I’m fine with that outcome." - barkeng

"It’s really not even debatable. And it’s pathetic groveling. To be fair I’d expect nothing less from Kane. I hope Eriksen moves on from Spurs and Kane decides being told he’s the best by the media is better than actually winning anything." - CaptainFantastic8

"Seriously though, Spurs can’t beat us without some help from the officials." - Klippity Klopp

"I don’t care either way, not like his goal means anything, you know, like getting a goal to get to the semi final of the Champions League. He can fight for his personal allocade if it means to him that much. I don’t really pay too much attention to Spurs, they are irrelevant to us. Not our rival in anything." - fastrail

"Here is a decent, ordinary fellow Englishman, who in broad daylight in my own town says to me, his Member of Parliament, that the country will not be worth living in for his children. I simply do not have the right to shrug my shoulders and think about something else. What he is saying, thousands and hundreds of thousands are saying and thinking – not throughout Great Britain, perhaps, but in the areas that are already undergoing the total transformation to which there is no parallel in a thousand years of English history. We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependents, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant descended population. It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre. So insane are we that we actually permit unmarried persons to immigrate for the purpose of founding a family with spouses and fiancées whom they have never seen" - Enoch Powell...oh, wait, that's from another source