1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mouser Watch #2

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Hoddle is a god, May 26, 2012.

1. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

He was still **** the other week against Defoe in the MLS. <laugh>

2. jaffaklopp

jaffaklopp Well-Known Member

Of course, he was and is as sh!t as they come.

3. Jürgenmeiʃter

Jürgenmeiʃter Top top top top top flirt

9-1 on aggregate

please log in to view this image

4. Lan Logger

Lan Logger Well-Known Member

9-0

5. Page_Moss_Kopite

Page_Moss_Kopite Well-Known Member

6. gaf 71

gaf 71 Well-Known Member

Spurs have conceded 44 goals in the Premier league this season, Liverpool have scored 20.4% of them.

7. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

Amazing stat!

8. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

<laugh>

Love that.

"WE SCORE WHEN WE WANT"

9. totsfan

totsfan Well-Known Member

Till you play city

10. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Looking forward to that game, if we want to win it we have to win the big games.

11. Foredeckdave

Foredeckdave Music Thread Manager

No. I doubt any Redman would call Djimi a good player. But, at Istanbul he became a HERO <ok>

12. Rubadub

Rubadub Well-Known Member

Wishful thinking spud. It would be great if we could play you jokers every week though. We would never lose a game and would have a goal difference of +171 at the end of the season.

13. CCC

CCC Poet Laureate

Hey guys, just thought I'd let you know there's some grade A 'mouser' bashing going on at the Hull FC forum if you're up for it? I know you Spurs fans (not all of you, but surely a good proportion <laugh>) love that sort of thing. It's obsessional, bile-filled and a touch ranty in places. <ok>

14. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Just goes to show that all of this media bollocks about all the neutrals wanting Liverpool to win the league is just that - utter balls.
    The suggestion that it's sad to see Utd performing relatively badly is equally laughable.
    I'd be perfectly happy to see City win the title, Everton nick 4th from the Goons and Utd miss out on Europe entirely.
    The Premier League is at it's most exciting when it's unpredictable.

15. CCC

CCC Poet Laureate

I agree that the premiership is better when unpredictable. This year has been superb (I might be a touch biased though!) as it's been keenly contested at both ends of the table. I think that most fair-minded neutral fans will support any football team that is entertaining to watch and Liverpool, despite what some might say, have definitely been that this season. There're always fans of teams who, for one reason or another, harbour an irrational hatred of certain teams. Can't say that I do, TBF, but I'd say I'm in the minority. I've always been a little peculiar. <laugh>

16. SpursDisciple

SpursDisciple Booking: Mod abuse - overturned on appeal
    Forum Moderator

I have to say that Pool would be my preferred winners of the likely winners now.

I cant bring myself to root for Arsenal and I'd rather Liverpool won ahead of the 2 moneybags clubs. I couldn'r bear Mourinho to win after his self serving media campaign of lowering expectations so he looks like a genius for winning. So Pool or City, and both would be deserving in terms of football played, but Liverpool have done it the right way (or nearer to it than City anyway)

17. Spurf

Spurf Thread Mover
    Forum Moderator

Yes Liverpool are playing the game in the right way with a young manager who could be their new Shankly. He has the time to build a great team now.

Better them than City or Chelsea for the reasons others have outlined.

18. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

So long as it's not The Goons, I'm not particularly bothered. I suppose that at least City and Liverpool play football the way that I like to see it played.

19. Spurm

Spurm Well-Known Member

Yep, i've switched to supporting Liverpool in the title run-in also. I was with City as the lesser of 2 evils vs Chelsea, but Liverpool are without doubt right in it now so i'm all for them.
    13th-27th April will be crucial, obviously

20. No Kane No Gain

No Kane No Gain Well-Known Member

Haven't Liverpool made losses of around £90mill over the past 2 seasons?

It's a fantastic achievement for them to be in the title race considering the jump from last season to this but I don't buy into them being the best team in the league. I consider that in terms of quality football and for me that's City everyday. Liverpool are an interesting team though, they have a lot of the typical English football traits. Like you see from Mourinho's Chelsea teams, Fergie's United teams Liverpool are a side looking to overload and overpower and outpace on the break. Liverpool also have some guile to them which also allows them be a more flexible side. They remind me quite a lot of Dortmund a couple of years ago when they were at their best and it makes them very exciting to watch.

I'll still be very surprised if Liverpool win the league. They were top at Christmas, around this point in the fixture list, before quickly dropping back down again and it wasn't so long ago everyone was saying that Chelsea looked odds on, the league can change very quickly even at this stage. I expect both City and Chelsea to take points off Liverpool but Liverpool's strength this season has been consistently blowing away the teams below them so there's always a chance they could win it but I can't see it unless City and Chelsea both slip up in their "easier" games.