1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

MOTD

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by BrizzleBluebird, Sep 15, 2018.

1. BrizzleBluebird

BrizzleBluebird Well-Known Member

Just watched our highlights on Match of the Day....

Fudge me how much do they despise us? Not one word on our performance, not a single utterance, not even a syllable and this despite the BBC website saying that we'd be frustrated with the scoreline as it didn't reflect our efforts.

What's the betting that if by some miracle we beat Man City next week all they'll talk about is how poor Man City were!!!

whiffletree likes this.
  2. suprimir

suprimir Active Member

To be fair, we could have lost 5-1 if it wasn't for Ethel. Chelsea were the better team for about 65 minutes and didn't really raise a sweat. Don't think we will ever get much respect from outsiders until we earn it.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  3. whiffletree

whiffletree Well-Known Member

I'm glad you mentioned that...I was just about to post the same...disgraceful. Let's stuff it up City on Saturday & force the cnuts to show a bit of respect.

BluefromBridgend likes this.
  4. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

I watched the whole game on Sky, it was chosen as the match of the day. Cardiff played well given their constraints, and Chelsea kept bringing on stars from the bench. It appeared Reid was angry at being taken off, he chased everything and was unlucky. He refused to shake hands with NW at the switch, and cut a frustrated figure, but I can’t help think that if we had this same side in The Championship we’d enjoy the season. Etheridge, Ward and Bennett shone, and it was a reasonable effort put in by the boys IMO! :emoticon-0103-cool:

<party>Goal for Bamba, silly penalty changed the game! <party>Etheridge outstanding, class keeper!

BluefromBridgend likes this.
  5. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Oh come on Cardiff played well rubbish. Where? .....As for getting any good mention on MOD then you will wait forever as its is all about the big sides with the way they are playing.....I hate MOD and their over the top bias towards the Big sides and that use to piss me off.....Even if you had won and we have beaten every big side there is in the premiership over the seasons it will still be all about the big sides and how they lost with next to nothing praise that a smaller club who beat them.....MOD is a joke and shows how bias they are.....

6. Blue Sheep

Blue Sheep Well-Known Member

But we wouldn’t have been able to spend £30million on players if we hadn’t been promoted <ok>

suprimir and ccfcremotesupport like this.
  7. ninian opinion

ninian opinion Well-Known Member

They diagnosed our performances in the previous games but didn’t mention anything about our efforts in this game and ignored the soft free kick on Hazard plus the penalty shout on Paterson.

swanseaandproud likes this.
  8. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Paterson had a very good “Ward like” effort saved by the keeper at 1-4, showed promise! :emoticon-0103-cool:

I was very surprised to hear NW say that offers came in for Tomlin and Pilkington from Championship clubs, but they chose to stay WTF? Lazy mercenary B’stads! Surely they want to resurrect their careers?

<party>Tomlin will just get fatter! <party>Pilks surprised me, not the other useless ****!

9. ninian opinion

ninian opinion Well-Known Member

Tomlin got sent off in first half an hour of the weekends U-23 game.
    Pilkington should have been in the 25 if he wasn’t going on loan.

10. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

I don't bother watching or listening anymore, i got rid of sky and bt and we all know there`s fk all on bbc or itv.....so unless im in the ground these days I have no interest apart from the final result.

go fk yourself dai if you hadn't noticed Cardiff were one up............so seems we were doing ok until one of the best players on the planet took control.