1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

motd

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by pauloc1981, Feb 1, 2012.

1. pauloc1981

pauloc1981 Member

Motd was on last night - 5 games played
    Motd not on tonight - 5 games to be played

Although i expect sh!t from the bbc this has really p#@ed me off!!

2. marcusblackcat

marcusblackcat SAFC Sheriff
    Forum Moderator

Yeah I noticed that as well - I think this is an absolute joke. - Although 4 of the the BBC/Sky 5 all played yesterday (City, Utd, Liverpool and Spurs) and only Arsenal play tonight so that'll be why!!

3. the falcon

the falcon Active Member

Why do you lads get yourselves all upset about our lack of coverage by the BBC and their poxy MoTD program. It's not as though they have anything
    complimentry to say about us, so be thankful for small mercies, tune into a local radio program and wallow in the descriptives from the likes of Rowell
    or Bennett, i'm sure you'll enjoy that more than the ****e that is spouted by Shearer, Hansen and Childs etc etc.<cheers>

4. mitchthemakem

mitchthemakem Well-Known Member

you can,t watch the radio falcon and to be honest i think Bennet is a prick sorry if i upset a lot of guys just my opinion. Although Rowell is a star.
    Just can,t understand the BBC and probably because as said the top 4 played last night.
    Im sure i got more enjoyment out of sess and gardners goals seeing them live and on TV than listening on the radio

5. Billy Death

Billy Death Guest

Sorry Mitch but I completely disagree with you mate. Benno is a SAFC legend IMHO, he always gave 100% & whether he was good or not, that's all you can ask.

He still loves the club & was almost right in front of me when he throttled that horrible little shoe ****ter Speedie.

I love the lad.

6. Billy Death

Billy Death Guest

As for the BBC, they're an organisation that is just another tax funded by public money & are chock full of twats.

Especially at the top. I despise them.

7. marcusblackcat

marcusblackcat SAFC Sheriff
    Forum Moderator

Does anyone think, if we were playing in the Carling Cup Final - the BBC would change the schedule so they didn't have to show it??

Sky is streets ahead of the BBC - public funded all of them but at least you don't get fined for not paying a sky bill - just cut off. You don't pay your TV licence (even if you never watch or listen to the BBC) and you end up with a £1000 fine