1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

most over rated world 11

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by nalacat, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Archers Road

Archers Road Urban Spaceman

In all honesty, any of you thick ****s who can't recognise Ashley Cole as one of the best left backs in the world, have no business commenting on football as you clearly don't know what the **** you're watching.

2. Bullet tooth Tony

Bullet tooth Tony Well-Known Member

The disciples. Judas was sub.

3. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Well-Known Member

1-11 David Beckham

4. King Shergar

King Shergar Well-Known Member

He's a decent left back but to say he's the best left back in the world is somewhat ludicrous. I may just have seen the games were he's had off days, but time and time again he gets exposed in big games. Valencia tears him apart almost every time we play Chelsea. SAF specifically targets Coles side as he knows Valencia has the beating of him. Look at the 2 early goals we got early on in the game at Stamford bridge this season, both crosses from Coles side. I seem to remember Glen Johnson turning him inside out in the game against Liverpool. The best left back in the premier league for me is Leighton Baines, whilst the best left back in the world is without a doubt Jordi Alba :biggrin:

5. Sanj

Sanj Well-Known Member

Who exactly 'overrates' Gareth Barry? Most people seem to think he is either average or just plain ****, so not sure how he is overrated.

6. ncgandy

ncgandy Well-Known Member

To call him average is to overrate him <ok>

7. Sanj

Sanj Well-Known Member

Meh. He just a decent run of the mill midfielder who does a job for City. He started over 30 games for City last season, and they went on to win the prem. So he can't be that **** if he starting that many games for the champions.

8. King Shergar

King Shergar Well-Known Member

Because there aren't many natural left footers around, players like Barry punch above there weight in terms of teams they play for. I'm sure if he was right footed he would be playing for a side near the bottom of the prem. Downing is the same, he would never have even been capped for England if he was right footed :biggrin: