1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Most annoying footballer

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Loveitupthebush, Aug 10, 2019.

1. DT’s Socks

DT’s Socks Well-Known Member

That’s always your answer Col
    Why would I honestly get anything from winding people up ?
    Seriously my point here is that it seems to be programmed in that as football fans we have to naturally accept that our players of the past were somehow the best .
    Moore for me was very annoying as said saw him play a few times and was left unimpressed

Yet we are all conditioned to accept his was the greatest of all time mate he simply wasn’t imo.

Peter I have already named a far better player than Bobby Moore who was English his name was Colin Todd

What both you boys are fIling to look at is that I may of got a reasonable point. Moore picked up the World Cup and since then what do we all do in England is give them hero status automatically

I take absolutely no joy or fun at giving my opinion on here it just my opinion end of

You boys at times could do with looking at yourselves as some of the claptrap you spout does wind the ****e out of me.

I was very fortunate to play and a good level both here and abroad so at a young age when everyone was harping on about certain players not just Moore I always questioned the role model aspect at a younger age.

Only the selected clips remain of Moore and of course they are the best bits for sure ... Every four years we get to them and hallelujah reset Moore is the greatest of all time

You don’t get to see how slow he was or how he got caught out trying to be clever nor do you get to see how many times one of his brilliant long passes ended up in the Thames at Fulham

Peter no need to bring foreigners into this you really are being a dipstick there. I worship football and state again that abroad there has always been far better players plus the game has been defined in places like Germany Italy Spain and France

Time you old fossils came to accept these facts because our national game owes everything to Johnny Foreigners... at last we are now getting it but imo that has come from the fact that many have woken up to the fact English football although good was never good enough

There is no wind up here so cut back on the continual insults and accept that stuff won’t work with me lads

Pelé has the respect of the world and certainly from me because the man is humble enough to also quote that he would not be able to cope with football today and doubted himself

He said that in the late 80’s

Of course hang onto your past glories no problem to me but to me Moore was no that good back then and certainly not worthy of the hype generated

QPR Oslo likes this.
  2. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

I'll always call it as I see it Paul.
    You spout such ridiculous bollocks that my only conclusion can be that you're only saying some stuff in order to wind people up.
    You ask me to cut back on the insults whilst you continue to insult all things English.

I'll not stop criticising you for the crap you spout.

You're not the only one who's played at a decent level, but you always think you know best and know more.

If I disagree I'll tell you.

Deal with it.

3. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

Only you can answer that but at a guess I'd say you really enjoy it...

rangercol likes this.
  4. QPR Oslo

QPR Oslo Well-Known Member

In the case of some of us on here, you can't really wind us up because we are already wound up as far as our clocks can possibly go. I am about Brexit and I think many others are, but Bobby Moore, nah not me. There are many footballers who were great at their best, but of course were not 10 years or so later.