1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Morning Fellas

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Albert's Chip Shop, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

I thought I’d create this thread to clarify some of the facts surrounding the aftermath of the derby.

At around 8pm I popped over to your board and saw Billy’s vile, abusive and unprovoked thread against a fellow poster and mod, Simply Posh.

My first port of call was to PM two of your mods, Indy and Effect which I did.

Neither responded.

I then chose to inform Simply Posh that he had put what I viewed as another defamatory thread up.

Simply Posh and BRB then took action to remove the thread.

First thing in the morning Effect got back to me and I told him (via PM and on the mod board) that, given the lynch mob gathering I would stay away from the board for a few days which I have done.

Guys, there’s banter and there’s dogs abuse and I’ll never make apologies for sticking my neck out on ANY board if I see something so badly wrong as that thread (especially give the posters previous history of racism, violet threats etc).
    It’s rather disappointing to then read some of the derailing going on with regards my sincere ‘well done’ thread (something I’ve done before btw)… I even noticed a comment intimating I could be ‘killed’ by Billy. This aside, I do appreciate that one or two on here have an agenda but that’s their problem not mine.

It’s great to see the majority of you showing support for the choice I made, both over PM and via the ‘poll’ results and for that chaps, I thank you.

To the ones who quite frankly despise me, it’s a free country and I’d suggest you put me on your ignore list (it takes seconds to do) instead of continuing to get wound up, that’s what I’d certainly do.

Finally, and for the avoidance of doubt I don’t come on here to WUM or abuse posters, I come on here for banter, that’s what a multi board forum is designed to facilitate. I DO, and always will from time to time have a dig or a laugh at the expense of SAFC as I’m a Mag, that’s by job. What I did do and always will do is try to confine it to the NUFC board because to continually do it on your board would make me a WUM.

I’ll continue to post on here and expect to be treated like any poster and banned if I step out of line… beyond this I look forward to more banter as the season unfolds as I envisage a turbulent run in for both our sides….

More importantly than this though… I hope I see Talc and Tees back posting pronto as they are both very decent lads indeed.

Laters.

ACS

2. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

It was any of your business because..?

Do you go around trying to police the whole forum, and then go telling tales to them two?

3. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

FFS <doh>

You may treat these boards as your own tinpot little kingdom but you're boring beyond belief.

You encourage the idiots on the Newcastle board to post continual abuse about Sunderland people 'shagging their mothers & sisters' etc yet see nothing wrong in that.
    Why don't you concentrate on putting your own house in order for a change.

You regularly abuse people and use your eternal 'it's only a bit of banter lads' card when people quite rightly pull you on it.

You seem to think that you're a master conductor orchestrating the Newcastle board and want to do the same on here, which is pathetic.
    Of course people have 'agendas' but it's nothing more than their own opinions, nothing more sinister and you're no different.

All this false 'pally matey' ****e is typical of your type as this thread title shows. Your 'sincerity' stinks of hypocrisy tbh.

Get a life man, you're becoming obsessed. We just want to talk about Sunderland and football and can manage perfectly without you.

"It&#8217;s great to see the majority of you showing support for the choice I made." Yes, your highness, you're addressing the nation <doh>

Skanter likes this.
  4. C19RK73

C19RK73 Red & White army!

Morning Mr Wraith

5. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

<laugh>..topper.

6. joeisonfire

joeisonfire Well-Known Member

Why don't u just stay away

7. Smug in Boots

He can't help himself mate, this board is his whole life and he wants everyone to be his friend .......... weird.

8. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

I think it's the fact that you post anti Sunderland rants on your own board which contrasts with your sycophantic, arse licking well done posts on here, which brings many people on here to come to the conclusion that you are a two faced wind up merchant...Let's face it, you were brought up a Sunderland fan then changed your stripes, which in my opinion is incomprehensible..

9. Smug in Boots

If that doesn't shout 'hypocrite' then people aren't listening ................. you can't just shrug that kind of thing off, it stinks.

As you say, for any decent football supporter switching sides is inconceivable.

10. Shameless

Shameless Well hung member

I believe boring people should be executed

11. flandersmackem

flandersmackem Well-Known Member

so..not just a good talking to then??

12. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Yet so far, this thread shows differently.

13. Shameless

Shameless Well hung member

Not when it comes to the incorrigible and feckless dullwitted hordes

14. Smug in Boots

Yes but don't forget the many 'private messages' of support <laugh>

It's like those politicians who, when they've had their arse kicked all over the place say,
    "As I've gone around the country I've had many people coming up to me saying how they admire my stance and thousands of letters of support." <doh>

15. master-simpson

master-simpson Well-Known Member

Just wish he & all the other mag to$$ers would f u c k right off!!

Bart

16. Niall 34

Niall 34 Well-Known Member

He loves banning people. He banned poor Mr Tiote just for posting o/t threads.

He banned Tash when he called Sol Campbell a black b & then let him back on yet has the temerity to call others racist.

I just wish he'd stay away.

17. froggy1973

froggy1973 Well-Known Member

ACS you where bang out of order it had nothing to do with you. In my opinion you were doing it to cause trouble. Tully's thread would have died a death and Billy probably would have apology once he sobered up like normally happens. But because of you we've lost 2 good posters. So don't either coming back on here!

18. Paperback Ruiter

Paperback Ruiter Well-Known Member

Changed his colours?? is that even possible?? Do you need a operation for that or do all tossers have a ingrown ability to do it??

19. C19RK73

C19RK73 Red & White army!

No way!

20. safc1978

safc1978 Well-Known Member

Meanwhile back at the ranch