1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Monolith

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by luvgonzo, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Yeah I know, still could fall into either category though.

2. Prince Knut

Prince Knut GC Thread Terminator

Yeah, but wasn't it clever of me to immediately link the monolith with Dave Bowman's last words? C'mon, some body give me recognition and praise. :emoticon-0101-sadsm

Btw, I must be the only nerd who prefers 2010 of the two films. Especially that scene when they gravity brake into Jupiter's orbit!. And Helen Mirren was still shaggable then.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  3. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

shes always been shaggable

4. Captainpancakes

Captainpancakes Well-Known Member

Strange monolith found in gateshead

EoeD7n9WEAAzVB4.jpeg

5. duggie2000

duggie2000 Well-Known Member

Is that your tanning booth

Lovearsenalcock, Sucky and Munson. like this.
  6. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Lovearsenalcock, Sucky and Munson. like this.
  7. Captainpancakes

Captainpancakes Well-Known Member

I wish.. I've been all natural since March... Just on beta carotene to give some colour

duggie2000 likes this.
  8. Libby

Libby 9-0

9. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Sucky and Diego like this.
  10. Archers Road

Archers Road Urban Spaceman

Garbot? Think she’s brown bread mate

Diego and luvgonzo like this.

11. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

No the pissed off kid Greta, she'll sort it.

12. Archers Road

The angry little Swede? Sooner her than most politicians tbh

Prince Knut and luvgonzo like this.
  13. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

She's someone we can all trust and she no doubt speaks alien.

BobbyD, Sucky and Archers Road like this.
  14. Archers Road

<laugh> Of course. She's an ambassador from another galaxy

luvgonzo likes this.
  15. Welshie

Welshie Chavcunt fanboy dickhead

So i read all this back, cracking read

But @luvgonzo you never told us your story, nor did you explain what you saw.

Proceed

Sucky and luvgonzo like this.
  16. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Forgot sorry. So one of my jobs was building checks when I was in the forces so basically wandering around some well spooky places in the early hours just me and a German Shepherd. So spooky places but I have a gun a savage dog I'm mid 20's and think I'm a hard bastard so I don't scare.
    So consider that.
    One night I'm checking an office area in a hanger, it's all lit up and non spooky I walk through a door and I'm concentrating on the keys to get the one to open the upcoming locked door when the dog just whines and pulls back (not scared of anything savage dog) at the same time all the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and it all just feels weird. Nothing to be seen but something isn't right and the dog isn't happy, I back up and **** off.

Welshie, Sucky and Lovearsenalcock like this.
  17. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

I love these stories

Tel won’t be impressed...he would have stabbed the dog to death but me...I think sumt was there. I’ve seen this **** before

luvgonzo likes this.
  18. Sucky

Sucky peoples champ & forum saviour

When I was about 13 my mum ran pubs, this particular one was called the Earl of Zetland, bang opposite a very old old church, not 20 yards, and my bedroom window was the only one upstairs facing the church and it was always cold, even in the summer I never noticed much myself but it used to freak out my mum a bit as she always banged in about it.

Anyways.. I used to help out downstairs for some pocket money collecting glasses getting ice from the cellar **** like that, I had a punching bag down there, and we had a **** off massive short haired German shepard called Churchill I used to bring down with me cos well its a cellar and the regulars had stories about an old fella down there who was always seen on a ladder fixing a light bulb all that bollocks you usually hear when you move into a new pub,

The celler was just a door in the bar, and a wooden staircase narrow as you can get, when u reached the bottom of the stairs there was a small area immediately on the left, and the main big area straight ahead with the kegs and lines.

To the left beyond the punch bag room (round a corner basically in a small room was the soda mixer lines and the ice machine.

I'm down there with the dog laying into the bag one day, dog joining in and that as per barking biting the bag and me sometimes lol (I could only do it if the pub was closed or really busy cos it was on chains attached to a naked iron girder holding the bar floorboards and made a helluva noise when it swang about). Plus the dogs noise.

So I see the door to the bar open at the top of the stairs and my mum shouts me for some ice, I go grab the bucket she leaves at the top of the stairs and go back down past the bag which is swaying gently by now and round the corner to the ice machine room, fill Up the bucket and walk back to the stairs.

Just before I hit the corner into the bag room... just before I would've had view of the bag I hear a murderous thud, and half a step later as I got in sight of it I saw the bag hit the ceiling/bar floorboards it was attached to twice like a pendulum, bang - swing - bang.
    Like when hulk picks up loki by the ankles and beats the floor with his body I **** you not.

I saw the bag crumpled in the middle like someone shin kicked it like kickboxer, and the worst bit was after I come out of that frozen moment looking at this vioontly swing bag I look for the dog and he's at the top of the stairs already... sitting down clawing at the ****ing door crying like I've never seen that dog do before or after.

When I saw that dog 6 foot away from me that's when genuine fear kicked in and I was up those stairs faster than you can ****in blink bro.

Like you said I never saw anything ghostly as such but that **** happened and it was real. just like you I felt it, those hairs went up and it deffo wasn't right at all.

Never went down there again.

That same pub in that cold bedroom room I mentioned before I woke up about 4am one night, dunno why, but when I came-to I felt a sudden sense of real dread, it was ****ing weird I know cos I remember saying to myself in my head as i lay there opening my eyes... couple seconds later if felt like something gently and slowly sat in my calfs and the back of my knees/legs.

Couldnt move for what felt like ages, then like that the pressure just went and I that feeling of dread just vanished.

I like to think it was sleep paralysis and my head playing tricks but again that's always stuck with me for a reason, and I'm that kinda person who says I don't believe but I do deep down. its just scary to admit that some things may be there we can't see or feel most of the time.

Also my younger cousin over for Xmas one year ran up from the same cellar once crying her eyes out saying an old man on a ladder shouted at her to **** off.

Mad tings bro

Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
  19. gooner4ever

gooner4ever once a Gooner always a Gooner
    Forum Moderator

This story has been brought to you by the Keep Kids Off Drugs Advertising Board

Libby, Tobes, PINKIE and 6 others like this.
  20. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

The ghost of Mohammad Ali in Sucky's basement <laugh>

Proper rope a dope right there lol

Tobes, BobbyD and Sucky like this.