1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Money bags

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by UIR - Kagawa Powa, Jul 10, 2012.

1. UIR - Kagawa Powa

UIR - Kagawa Powa New Member

Why so quiet in the market so far. Your one serious target went to chelsea and since then theres a few reports of RVP coming but surely that should be sorted now?

Is it FFP making you **** yourselves or are you thinking you dont need to sign players?

During your pursuit of Hazard there were reports saying City now felt that after winning the PL they no longer needed to offer insane wages to players and that the fact you had a title meant players would want to come. Clearly this isnt the case as everyone knows all to well that 1 title counts for very little in the grand scheme, especially when it was won last season. New players want to be winning it this season, next season. Maybe they are not convinced.

So is this a change of direction for City, reigning in the spending and trying to operate as a somewhat normal football club or have the owners felt the have brought you to a level that they feel you can now compete without their help? Maybe something else.

2. leedsfan0201

leedsfan0201 Member

im a leeds fan but i find it quite funny how many people are now slagging of city. You and the rest of them are just jeallous because the tides have turned. City are the best team in the premier league!

3. CPofL KTBFFH

CPofL KTBFFH New Member

BELIEVE! MUFC

Manchester United new kit has been referred to by many as a picnic blanket....which suits us fine as there is only one place for a picnic blanket...

On The Floor

4. Bloody Wanker

Bloody Wanker Active Member

Still on the positive side, at least it doesn't belong in the gutter like a certain flash **** at Chelsea...

5. Gazautd

Gazautd Active Member

This site is getting so ****..The amount of childish insults being thrown about is a joke!!

6. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

Sad to see Leeds talking about MANCHESTER City like that. They're scum.

7. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

There may be two or three teams test that theory this season, not least the one who were crushed by the un-stopable city on goal difference with the last kick of last season <whistle>. Most teams have already strengthend this year while city have stood still and even look likely to lose a couple of players.

8. ufos

ufos Member

Little citeh have finished in the transfer market. They have problems with fair play with a gate average of 40,000 making it impossible for them to continue. 40,000 cut price tickets as they always heavily discount to make up for the **** defensive italian crap football.

Mufc the peoples choice manchester is red.

9. Paulpowersleftfoot

Paulpowersleftfoot Well-Known Member

Ufos a bellend as ever

10. Chippy_Tea

Chippy_Tea Member

There are times when playing defensively is a good tactic, if baconface had used it last season in our game you may not have suffered an embarrassing 6 - 1 defeat.

11. frank

frank New Member

Yes if only Manure had been able to defend they might have won the title.

Can you remind me who they have actually bought this transfer window. A kid from Crewe and an average midfielder from Dortmund who is simply there to sell a few shirts in the Asian market.

12. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

Don`t watch much football apart from your own team do you? or maybe you just read match reports when your team has won? there are some good players out there playing for other teams, you should try to watch more football so you can comment on other teams players without looking silly.

13. frank

frank New Member

Oh dear Diego. Have watched quite a bit of Bundesliga as i lived in Bielefeld for 2 years. Have seen Shinner live about 5 times and would say he benefitted from being in a very good dortmund side. He, in my opinion, is no better than Park was. Dortmund did not pull up any trees to keep him, did they. More or less 1st bid and he was away.

I would be interested in how many times you have seen him play in the flesh, given your comments.

14. joe harts dance instructor

You do know there is still over a month to go?

15. Paulpowersleftfoot

Paulpowersleftfoot Well-Known Member

How are you JHDI?
    What forum do you go on,not seen you around much?

16. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

Never seen him play in the flesh but have watched quite a few Bundesliga games and i agree, Dortmund are a very good team of which Kagawa was a very important part, he will also benefit from being in a very good side at OT and having seen him you will accept he is a much more technical player than Park (the best comparison is they are both Asian and have never ending energy). I have no idea if we were the first (or indeed the only) club to bid for him but i am glad we got him. I was amazed at the understanding batween the Dortmund front six and hope Kagawa can fit into our`s as well and improve the team.
    My comments were based on the fact you called Kagawa an average player (what standared do you base average at (please name a few so i can compare) and Powell "a kid from Crewe" kids develope, look at Ronaldo and Messi they were both kids once too (not suggesting Powell or any other "kid" will be the same but potential has to be spotted and developed, if everyone went out and bought the finished artical where would that artical come from?

17. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

I think Bobby is thinking Chelsea`s new signings won`t gel, Arsenal will get off to a really bad start again and you will score another six against United so you can easily win the league on goal difference again, why spend more money on players when you are already so dominant :biggrin:

18. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

Over a month to go but who could you buy to improve the magnificent all conquering squad you have now, who is not good enough and has to be replaced?

19. Chippy_Tea

Chippy_Tea Member

We are about to find out -

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereve...cts-manchester-city-signings-within-two-weeks

20. Cove

Cove Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image