1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mod Notice - Yappy

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by QPR999, Oct 13, 2017.

1. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Having been away from our board for over a year, the poster known as Yappy had recently returned. Following a series of unsavoury posts many of which were abusive to our fellow members. It has been decided that these posts have breached the boundaries of acceptability and common decency, so he has been banned from posting on our board. We received no complaints by any of our posters by pm or any other means other than comments on the open forum. This decision was taken solely by Beth, Tramore and myself and verified by the super mod brb. The length of the ban as of yet is undetermined and unless a time frame is applied to it, it will remain as permanent.

Uber_Hoop likes this.
  2. danishqp

danishqp Well-Known Member

Not really interested in the poster as he never had anything interesting to contribute.
    Must say that this action did bring to mind that it must be a couple of years almost since this type of action was required.
    I apologise that I do not post as often as I would like - that is simply the prioritisation of work and family - but this site is still simply extremely stress relieving by coming on to visit and be a voyeur.
    Salutations and Kudos to "The Management" as you have been the ones that have kept this going in this manner.
    I find it somewhat strange as a now middle aged man, that I was dissapointed at not meeting up with an "Internet friend" last week, which would have been the first time I would have met up with any of you. My wife thought that I was completely mad and then I showed her some of his posts and to quote her verbatum:

"I can see why you two would meet, the way he writes, he's also an infuriating know it all! that can never be beaten!" - You can guess by that who you will.

Reasons why I don't post on the football? - I just can't get into it at the moment, really lost all care for it. Love to train the kids when I can and we go to see grass roots stuff quite often but the proffesional stuff? Sorry, it's not for me anymore.

Anyway, off topic - The poster that this was aimed at had it coming, he's an absolute no it all, reads far too much, obviously not performing at work and infuiriatingly has the habbit of bringing reasoning, facts and knowledge to an argument!!

I'm gearing far more to the Col camp (and sorry for baiting you with my vision of you as Alf Garnett, I know you're far more nuanced than that!) -

Go and get ****ed!!!!

3. danishqp

danishqp Well-Known Member

Oh, and bring back Swords!!
    Freedom to the Sword One
    Bring back the original DT - the updated version is nowhere as moorish and spicy as he should be.

Feet bigger than the shoes
    Flip flops in the Summer when the Sun is shing
    Be a great mechanic and a Millionaire!!
    And don't eat your big jobs man.

kiwiqpr likes this.
  4. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

Outed. I’m much worse in real life, you had a narrow escape. And echo the sentiment regarding the Mods.

kiwiqpr and danishqp like this.