1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Minneapolis again

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by realred1952, Jan 2, 2021.

1. realred1952

realred1952 Well-Known Member

back in the 20's and 30's

The footage from Wednesday's fatal shooting, from the bodycam of one of the officers involved, was released late on Thursday.
    It shows the officers' cars blocking a white vehicle at a petrol station on the city's south side, not far from where Mr Floyd died.
    The police are heard shouting "Stop your car, hands up, hands up!" before shots are fired, including by the officers.
    A female passenger in the car with Mr Idd was not hurt, police said, nor were the officers.
    Minneapolis police chief Medaria Arradondo said a gun was found at the scene.
    "When I viewed the video that everyone else is viewing - and certainly the real-time slow-down version - it appears the individual inside the vehicle fired his weapon at the officers first," he said.
    People including Mr Idd's father Bayle Gelle gathered at the scene the following day, prompting fears of renewed protests.
    "He was just sitting in the car, and bullets were shot at him, and no reason," he said, quoted by CBS News.

The video shows most of the action that took place clearly shouted instructions at someone attempting to escape .. and firing at the police … doubtless there will petrol station video collected etc

so a criminal who shoots at police has people of his colour /race /creed wreking criminal damage upon the innocent neighbourhood and police station ….

oneforthebristolcity and Jiffie like this.
  2. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

Get used to it once Biden steps down and Biden's vice president takes over.
    He could have had a bazooka pointed at the police but the police would still get the blame, I haven't even bothered to view the video because I read that eye witnesses have all said he fired first, that's enough for me, but hey Christmas has gone and I am sure there are locals who need new trainers, TV's, designer clothes, cigarettes..................................................