1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Mincing and Gender benders

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Tel (they/them), Oct 9, 2019.

1. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

Good for you father of the year, the mug’s in the post <ok>

I’m perfectly capable of bringing my own children up knowing right from wrong, and to speak about their feelings if they feel different for any reason. What I don’t need is deformed ****ing beta males trying to parent my kids from the Social Media platforms they have been handed to talk their pathetic ****. My kids will hopefully thrive in this world, not grow up wasting their life standing outside of a Starbucks shouting anti-capitalist slogans.

Skylarker and Tiddler like this.
  2. Tel (they/them)

@Willhoops do you not reckon just a small part of being gay is just attention-seeking? For some.

At what point, when deciding to spend the rest of your life chasing and dating and having relationships with another man, would you think ‘Also I’m going to make my voice really stupid and walk everywhere like I’ve been fisted by a gorilla’?

Nobody was born with a fisted walk or a stupid voice.

Tiddler and Lovearsenalcock like this.
  3. Willhoops

Willhoops Well-Known Member

Never said I was

Never said you weren’t

There are a lot worse ****s out there who will try and influence your kids, I have no doubt you’re raising them well so they’ll be able to see things for what they are.

Like yours I’m sure my kids do a number of different stuff, none of which involves anti capitalist protests, however if that’s something they wished to do I’d support it, hopefully in a proactive way as standing outside a coffeehouse does **** all good.

4. Tel (they/them)

Obviously that was just an example, my point was this world has a lot to offer, these celebs can suck people in to their stupid ****ing ‘Movements’ and these easily-influenced people end up being their foot-soldiers.

How many of these celebs are proactively campaigning for Armed Forces vets who have PTSD? It just seems like the only way to score points nowadays is to snuggle up to the permanently offended hard left.

Tiddler likes this.
  5. Willhoops

I wouldn’t know the ins and outs the emotions felt and the decisions made I just don’t feel the need to judge someone for their sexuality a decent person is a decent person because of who they are, not because of the gender they love, the colour of their skin or if they choose to follow a faith. Just like a ****s a **** regardless of this.

6. brb

brb CR250

Tel how is being gay attention seeking?

Most homosexuals have had to live in the closet most their lives through fear of harm to them, or from voices such as yourself with fisted gorilla comment's. Why do you also automatically assume some sort of sex act at all, just because the word gay is mentioned.

Do you role play out the situation in your head of a gay relationship?

As for voice, every person born on this planet we inherit naturally the accent of their mother and father, from the area they live. If you move from one area to another, your accent adapts.

Clearly you have a problem with gays Tel, it's easier if you just admit it <whistle>

7. Tel (they/them)

No not gays, the mincer types. Over the top, in your face, let the world know I’m gay sort of gays. I’ve got gay friends and gay people who are in my network who I don’t judge based on who they want to spend their lives with. I would judge a person on their behaviour just as I would be judged for my behaviour by anybody else.

Gay folk are not immune from critique ffs, like they’re some sort of protected species.

Skylarker, BobbyD, Tiddler and 3 others like this.
  8. Willhoops

Ah **** yeah I can agree with most of that, celebs have been doing this for donkeys years though, I remember 20 odd years back when a whole bunch jumped on the Buddhism bandwagon. Totally agree it would be fantastic if there were some high profile people supporting mental health issues especially PTSD, it’s horrific how the governments chose to spit them out with lack of support when they’re done with them.

Being an obvious lefty it annoys me when a very minuscule gobby attention seeking minority get offended by anything but I see that from both sides of the political spectrum, Piers ****ing Morgan is permanently pretending to be triggered about something and sadly giving a voice to certain offended dickheads. There is a lot of **** out there that should get people furious, you’ve brought up a particularly important issue, so when non issues get attention it’s frustrating.

Tel (they/them) likes this.
  9. brb

brb CR250

Sorry Tel, I misunderstood what you was saying. I just suppose some are more flamboyant about it, not sure why tbph. Anyone that is in your face can be irritating after a period of time, so I take your point.

BobbyD, Willhoops and Tel (they/them) like this.
  10. Willhoops

Correct nobody should be protected from criticism just because they are gay or whatever, however you get ‘extremes’ of personality gay or not, from a geezer to a gay. Just doesn’t bother me... oh unless they are being ****ish. I mean no group of people should be given **** for what they are

Well except Chelsea fans <whistle>

11. Tel (they/them)

See this is like the politics thread but without the insults. People can disagree, talk about it and have a nice cup of tea without calling each other fat paedos.

Take note Tobes and crew <whistle>

BobbyD and brb like this.
  12. Willhoops

So badly want to bite <laugh>

Tel (they/them) and brb like this.
  13. gooner4ever

gooner4ever once a Gooner always a Gooner
    Forum Moderator

yes, all of them

PleaseNotPoll likes this.
  14. Bald Archie

Bald Archie Not606 Official Lurker

2 sugars please Tel. :emoticon-0162-coffe

Tel (they/them) likes this.
  15. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Sniff yer Ma

16. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Ok being serious for 1 minute

I do find accusing a straight bloke of being gay to being quite hilarious at times

Tiddler and Tel (they/them) like this.
  17. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

I’m all for equality. It’s these ‘look at me, I’m gay, or I’m different’ types, who then seem to expect special or preferential treatment that piss me off.

Ok, so you’re gay or transgender. Good for you. What’d ya want a ****ing medal?

18. brb

brb CR250

How often has that happened in your life?

That's no different to saying, and I will slightly adjust your comment below;

I’m all for equality. It’s these ‘look at me, I’m black, or I’m different’ types, who then seem to expect special or preferential treatment that piss me off.

Willhoops likes this.
  19. Milk and Kebabs

Milk and Kebabs Well-Known Member

So do they get different medals depending on what they've done.

Participation medal for experimenting in uni. Bronze medal for banging a tranny. Silver medal for gay sex and gold medal for being the middle in a gay spit roast?

gooner4ever likes this.
  20. brb

brb CR250

How often has it happened to you bro <hug>

Tiddler likes this.