1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Middlesbrough away

Discussion in 'Shrewsbury' started by Lenny, Dec 4, 2011.

1. atcham jack

atcham jack Well-Known Member

really our best hope in all honesty is a draw at boro, bring them back for a midweek match, televised by espn, and uncle roland counts the dosh. then we look forward to the 4th and 5th rounds, hoping we can avoid some flotsam and jetsom. is it all a pipe dream. we shall see. floreat salopia

2. Chris-Gashead

Chris-Gashead Well-Known Member

<laugh> After X-mas our run will take place, straight up via automatic promotion as we will smash everyone in our paths, especially tin pots like Strawberry Town :D

3. atcham jack

ah a seasonal load of b*llocks, chris is on one. i suspect the gas may just avoid a back to back relegation. "our run and straight up " remind me of desperation. good luck to the gas in attempting to smash, daggers, bulls, pilgrims etc. could the gas be smashing forrest green and ebfleet next season. how low have the gas sunk. i am sure more sensible gas fans are willing their team up the league, and with them i fully concur. but chris must now and again recognise that old phrase, "moderation in all things" the gas will find their own level soon, but any sensible gas supporter must find chris gasheads comments as optimism indeed

4. Hounded Out By Morons

Hounded Out By Morons Well-Known Member

When it comes to discernment, Sky are tops. They have chosen to show two of the massive sides in League 2 with the decision to broadcast live Shrewsbury v Crawley. Minnows like Bristol Rovers need not apply.

5. uncle grahams barmy army

hahaha is this the same run that you predicted in august, september, october and november?!

6. Chris-Gashead

This is THE run though Unc <ok> you wait and see. After we spend millions on new players, you lot will be left smelling our arses when we fly past you :D

7. atcham jack

when you fly past us, you will be in orbit, you should be on mars by september, send us a card from mars bsl when convenient. so there is life on mars, tadpoles, minnows and dunford dairies bottle top. by the way irene does not do hights

8. Matster

Matster Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

So you admit you need new players then, that must mean the current ones are no good! Go out and spend spend spend on players but the only flying that'll happen at the Gas is from League 2 to the BSP when the administration team have had their lot. ;)

9. ManFeelings

ManFeelings Member

mmmm. Administration'll piss all over your new Stadium plans as well.<doh>

10. Jenny!

Jenny! Member

Getting another crop of players ain't gonna improve Bristols chances at all. If anything, it'll prove disastrous & we'll be saying Good Bye Irene never mind Good Night! :)

11. atcham jack

it is believed that matty h heads a list of 25 on the transfer list. at least matty h has a job to go to, assistant player manager at totton fc. the other 24 are looking and paul buckle is on the look out for 4 loan replacements. he is believed to be watching a player at forrest green, ebbfleet, hereford and daggers

12. Chris-Gashead

We will have a new stadium and be debt free by 2015 and apparently there is someone behind the scenes who is going to pump 5 million into us to get the ball rolling <ok> Difference between gas and strawberry then will be literally MASSIVE! you little un's wont stand a chance of reaching our dizzy hights :)

13. Matster

Matster Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I heard from good authority that Peter Ridsdale is the man that you are talking about, he just needs 6 months at Preston NE to f#c ... erm, sort them out and he's coming down the M5 to you.

14. Jenny!

Jenny! Member

Ridsdale to Bristol Rovers is indeed a very strong rumour up these parts. Apparently he's looking for good manure for his new garden & there's plenty of it down the Memorial Stadium.

15. Rocky blue army

Rocky blue army Well-Known Member

<laugh><laugh><laugh>

16. atcham jack

a very much maligned man, who will do a deal at the mem. even argyle fans are grateful to peter r for keeping in them in business. gas must be in real financial doo doo buying all those players and a combination 0f poor gates. i suspect a huge clearout in january before risdale and admin man dig in. where on eart does their income come from? hot pies and dirty postcards

17. ManFeelings

ManFeelings Member

Upon arrival Risdale will set about keeping his best players happy. Matty H will be given a new stable with carrots and hay aplenty.

18. ManFeelings

ManFeelings Member

Who here will be making to 200+ mile pilgrimage to the North East?

Count me in

19. atcham jack

sadly it is 423 for me. i will be there in spirit, talking of which i am on my secon bacardi and coke, least i think there is coke in there

20. atcham jack

it is rumoured eeyore is going to share a stable with matty h. they are both concerned that the gas novel pisspoor sprinkler system may overflow and worse still freeze!!