1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Michael Hector

Discussion in 'Reading' started by RAVENBLACK, Jan 6, 2014.

1. RAVENBLACK

RAVENBLACK Well-Known Member

Aberdeen fan here, thanks for loaning us Hector he has been absolutely outstanding. He is trying to re-sign for the rest of the season but you have yourselves a cracking young player and if I were the manager I would give him a run in the first team.

Very comfortable on the ball.

Good luck to you if he stays at Reading.

2. SuffolkRoyal

SuffolkRoyal Member

Most of us would like to see the lad given a run in the first team here at Reading. He was on the bench yesterday but never got on the pitch. We are all well aware of how much you Aberdeen fans thought of him and he's made no secret of the fact he would like to return to you.

As much as I would like to see him eased into the first team, if he's only going to be used as a bench warmer, I rather he be given his wish and allowed to return to Scotland. Its unfair to leave a talent like him on the sidelines when he could be playing regular football.

But I wouldn't give up hope, he may well be on his way back if Adkins doesn't feel he can use him on a regular basis.

Cneers

3. daib0

daib0 Well-Known Member

thanks, nice post. We've got to remember that Hector also got rave reviews at his loan at Barnet too, so is a big prospect ... for whoever.

4. SuffolkRoyal

SuffolkRoyal Member

Hector could have his chance now. Just hope he can perform as well for us as he did for Aberdeen.

5. Stellaman

Stellaman Member

Outstanding against Liverpool reserves at Anfield,in fact so were a lot more of the kids,our future may look a lot brighter.

6. SuffolkRoyal

SuffolkRoyal Member

I feel really sorry for the lad. He was enjoying his time in Scotland and was playing regular first team football, and he wanted to stay until the end of the season. I think he's played a total of about ten minutes in the first team since he came back to Reading. He's a good professional player who says the right things in public, but inside he must be pretty angry about this situation.

7. furiousgrumpywilliam

The boy is a great prospect, and I hope it is with us, but Nigel must make his mind up and be fair to the lad who has been shuttled around the country on various loans, he deserves to be at a club where he can get his promising career up and running