1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Meire gone - now lying at Sheff Wed

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by User deleted as requested, Dec 28, 2017.

1. User deleted as requested

User deleted as requested Well-Known Member

]

You might have spotted by now that I don’t like you?

2. User deleted as requested

Plenty of other jobs out there. While Groome was busy blocking negative feedback on the CAFC Twitter Page, Hi Vis Mick mocked astonishment at some of the heavy handed practices we saw from Meire’s Bully boys.
    Other ways to pay the mortgage ...

3. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

You are well on your way to alienating yourself on here with the rubbish you are posting.
    Its not my fight and I have no reason to care but you should take a look in the mirror.

Slackbladder and Mr Sitter like this.
  4. User deleted as requested

Do go away mate. How many more times?
    You are like the Denis Nielsen of the 606 community.

5. Chippy / Glory

Do you speak for the majority of decent Charlton fans or just yourself?
    You are just a Paul May wanabe, at least he had the decency to start his own forum to spout bile on.

6. ForestHillBilly

ForestHillBilly Well-Known Member

If only it was that easy.

DickPlumb likes this.
  7. User deleted as requested

I am pointing out the hypocrisy & double standards. They both chose to work for the Regime.

8. Chippy / Glory

Are you five years old?
    What you are actually doing by repeating the same stuff on a loop is trying to bully those you disagree with.

9. ForestHillBilly

They were both there before Roland. If I criticised them for not resigning I would be guilty of double standards, as you can see from my previous post.

DickPlumb likes this.
  10. Mr Sitter

Mr Sitter Active Member

Of the four alleged apologists being referred to I can absolutely assure you 100% that Mick Everitt has been working with gritted teeth for the last four years or so.
    I don’t know any of the others so I can’t comment on them.
    I know Mick, as many of us do, and believe you me he loves the Addicks.
    When put in the position he has been in, I ask you to use a bit of lateral thinking.......you won’t have found him saying anything bad about the regime but have you heard him saying anything good about them either?
    The same applies to a number of ex players who work on match day hospitality, if you ask for their opinion of the regime they as often as not look at you with a blank or stoney stare, shrug or give you a whimsical grin.
    Keith Peacock is a master at it.
    They almost all don’t say anything bad about the regime ........but more importantly they don’t say anything good either.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018

11. The Elfsborg Sparrow

The Elfsborg Sparrow Well-Known Member

Not interesting if you are a Wednesday fan.

12. User deleted as requested

That assurance is all very well, but employees are being held to different standards, and publicly slated or venerated on Charlton Life as a result. I am sure that Tom Rubashow or Tony Keohane need the money & have bills to pay as well. It still doesn’t explain how an unrepresentative Group of fans on CL get to decide who the good guys are.

Waggott got similar treatment recently. I suspect you can see this.

13. Mr Sitter

Mr Sitter Active Member

I certainly did and I made my feelings felt in opposition to the negative comments regarding Waggott......and didn’t run with the pack like a silly old bugger!

DickPlumb and ForestHillBilly like this.
  14. Slackbladder

Slackbladder Well-Known Member

Keohane deserves every ounce of abuse he gets. He is the typical short arsed bully I've seen so many times.

Whilst he sucks up to KM, he bullies staff, he treats people who work for him as minions, he has no empathy and like KM is totally unsuited to the role. His 'Project Management' of Sparrows Lane as achieved,,,,,, er,,,,,, the infamous drainage ditch and the water storage area that leaked all of the water out of it. He's an incompetent imbecile.

But worst of all has been his overseeing of the harassment of fellow Charlton fans. The bully boys he hired who after trying to intimidate fans in the West Stand (funny how when I told one of them to do themselves a favour and **** off, he did just that) ended up on picking on a 16 year old lad carrying a North Korea Flag, giving him a hiding, then running away when a few of us tried to stop them.

And to top that, had 11 Charlton fans taken to Eltham nick, to sign a compromise agreement to stop them saying nasty things on Social Media, then taking two of them to Court for daring to tell him to get stuffed. You only need to see the made up and manufactured 'evidence' that Keohane, Eager and Rubashaw helped put together to realise what sort of people we are talking about.

The sooner these parasites piss off out of our Club, the better.

And idiots trying to defend them need to realise who the enemy is here.

15. DickPlumb

DickPlumb Well-Known Member

Excellent post @Slackbladder.

Mr Sitter likes this.
  16. ForestHillBilly

..........which shows that you can't just lump all Charlton employees together. Mr Sitter's post shows that too. Many of the staff at The Daily Mail can't stand Paul Dacre, but I wouldn't expect them to leave a well-paid job because of it, especially since they keep Private Eye supplied with amusing anecdotes.

17. Mr Sitter

Mr Sitter Active Member

Whilst on the subject of the thugs that were hired to ‘protect’ KM I and many others know Mick Everitt was very put out by it.
    When they actually started throwing their weight around he was absolutely furious, he never wanted them within a million miles of The Valley from the get go!

18. User deleted as requested

Dear oh dear. Trust you to get in a dig about the Daily Mail.

We are NOT talking about lumping all Charlton employees together. We are talking about the “easily led sheep mentality” on display on CL, whereby some employees (anecdotes irrelevant, I am sure they all love their grannies) get a free pass, and others get demonised.

I am afraid Hi Vis Mick is a prime example - not in my name Mick when you inevitably seek validiction after RD goes. Ditto Groome.

Plenty of jobs out there, you just have to be willing to look and not turn a blind eye.

19. User deleted as requested

How do you know Hi Vis Mick’s feelings about the thug stewards ?

Hi Vis chose to put himself at the front of the “Charlton presence” in the car park against the protesters, so I am surprised to read that?

20. User deleted as requested

@Slackbladder

We know. Some of us on here were at all of the car park protests (the good ones, before RE grabbed the megaphone), and observed Charlton employees around that area enjoying themselves/ without a care in the world.

I would say the “idiots” are the simple minded souls who can’t discern between appeaser employees who took RDs shilling and settled for the easy life, and the more aggressive stormtroopers, like TK undoubtedly was.

Every cuddly anecdote under the sun won’t persuade me that the appeaser employees were fundamentally wrong to take Duchatelet’s money when they could see what was being done to the Club. No quizzical looks, no pained silences, no stoicism. Plain WRONG.