1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

McBurnie

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by ninian opinion, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Hilts24

Hilts24 Well-Known Member

The Rodon brothers are being lined up for Kevin and Perry Go Large 2.

ninian opinion and Bob Bank Blue like this.
  2. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

3. Jay-Rede

Jay-Rede Well-Known Member

I don't really have an opinion on this all that much. Doesn't bother me in the slightest what the bloke does with his time off, but lets be perfectly honest here guys, if it was Chopra or Bothroyd doing this (had the shoe been on the other foot), we'd all be calling them utter legends.

4. Hilts24

I dont give a feck what McBurnie does. However hes made himself look a right dic along with his hangers and their fashion disasters.

Definitely wouldnt be calling either of those 2 ex players as legends for dressing as a 90s football hoolie and taunting opposition fans from behind the safety of a police line.

WTF is that hat.!!!!!

5. aberdude

I'll be perfectly honest dude...... There have been plenty of former players in the away end's with Cardiff but they didn't make a song and dance about it....... Seems mcdumcunt can't resist his ego and plays 2the swansea fans by becoming the worse kind of Swansea fan flashing ****er hands at kids in our end......what a pro hey

6. Jay-Rede

Jay-Rede Well-Known Member

No I get that mate, I'm in no way condoning it (I couldn't give a toss as previously stated), but if social media didnt exist neither would this picture. A massive song and dance has been made for nothing in my opinion, the bloke gave the old "w*nker" sign to someone in the home end, it really isn't a big deal.

7. ninian opinion

ninian opinion Well-Known Member

I think the whole point of this thread is to illustrate what a total mcnob the bloke is and also to highlight his mate’s crimes against fashion.

Bob Bank Blue likes this.
  8. aberdude

Dai Thomas didn't just dress like a casual he walked the walk which is totally different from this ex Jacks pretend persona........ Did we credit dai chucking stuff at Leeds fans no we fking didn't we booted him out of the club because we were trying hard to get rid of the violent element in the club..... Swansea on the other hand encouraged the swim away by players even though its a reference to violence............ When you talk about class status I'm sure we are the capital of that as well.

Anyway enough of knuckle heads..... When's this swansea stadium expansion taking place

Hilts24 and BluefromBridgend like this.
  9. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

Said it before, why would you pay to put a conservatory on your council house?

10. LIBERTARIAN

LIBERTARIAN Well-Known Member

<laugh>

Ah, jealousy, don't you just love it ? £ 20,000,000.00 Swansea got for him. All that lovely money.

I am inclined to agree that sportsmen have to be very careful. Too much scrutiny these days. His hand gestures were very mild in comparison to the trashy comments emanating on this forum, though, so get a life.

On the other hand, I have scoured the internet for a pikkie of your groundsman cutting grass. So far, no sign of him. <laugh>

If you Dodgers spent less time discussing Swansea City, and it's ex players, and more time haranguing your owner to pay his debts, perhaps you would be a happier bunch. <cheers>

55282 likes this.

11. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

If you got all that money for him, why are most of your posters whinging on about lack of cash?
    Oh, that's right, it plugged a shortfall.
    Really jealous that your outgoings significantly outstrip your income.<cheers>

aberdude likes this.
  12. LIBERTARIAN

<laugh>

Let's get back to McBurnie. Fair play to him travelling a long way to cheer on his former Club, and spend time with his mates.

Compare that to your groundsman, who couldn't be bothered to turn up and cut the grass at Dodger Stadium. <laugh>

I note that you have not responded to my comment re unpaid transfer fee debt. <cheers>

55282 likes this.
  13. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Before criticising the comments on our board look at your own. I'm not condoning ours but yours are as bad.

The grass? Really? Just Plug making an excuse for not winning.

Your constant references to the Sala fee are very tiresome, like much of your post. Just read and understand previous responses made to you and others from various teams.

aberdude likes this.
  14. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Hey, that grass must gave been a real problem for Cooper - here's his team talk before the game.............

please log in to view this image

15. LIBERTARIAN

Jeez, you think MY post is " very tiresome ". Open your eyes before you make such a crass statement. Read the garbage that currently dominates this forum.
    I will continue to raise the subject of Cardiff City s outrageous behaviour re the non payment of the Sala transfer fee, If you don't want to read that, just ignore anything I post. He was your player when it suited you, but not your player when an unfortunate event took place,. Trashy behaviour, in my opinion.

55282 likes this.
  16. LIBERTARIAN

The grass is a lot greener down West. It hasn't been tanned. <laugh>

55282 likes this.
  17. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

I try to tolerate the bigoted gibberish you continually spout but now understand why the late lamented Blue Prophet hated your guts with a passion.

I will take your advice and ignore your absolute bollocks in the future but end this post by telling you to go **** yourself. I'm sure you will enjoy that.

18. Hilts24

If you lot paid your debts there would be a lot less screwed over local businesses and id be 20p richer. A Swansea fan lecturing about debts when theyve run away from countless debts twice.

Dont worry ill throw 50p into your begging buckets when its Save The Swans part 3.<cheers>

Bob Bank Blue likes this.
  19. Hilts24

This exactly. Its feckin hilarious. Im glad he did it.

20. Hilts24

Think it went to DC Washington the actor the stripper and the the other 20 odd members of the hedge fund.<laugh>

Save the Swans part 3 is coming. Buckets at the ready.