1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Matt Le Tiss

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by Libby, Mar 19, 2021.

1. thereisonlyoneno7

thereisonlyoneno7 Well-Known Member

I agree with you on nearly all that - the internet and Social Media have ruined the truth.

However, I blame Guly.

2. Libby

Libby 9-0

And Redmond <laugh>

3. Osvaldorama

Osvaldorama Well-Known Member

I blame Gaston Ramirez.

But also consider me in agreement. It’s almost impossible to separate fact from fiction anymore.

I don’t even trust the “fact checkers” any more as I have seen cases of the fact checkers being fake news <laugh> .

Basically I don’t really care much about it other than I just want the government to leave me the **** alone and stop trying to ban me from things and inject me with things I don’t want. So in that sense I am in some form of agreement with MLT. He just seems to be more extreme in his way of communicating that.

lewebster and thereisonlyoneno7 like this.
  4. SaintinNZ

SaintinNZ Well-Known Member

what you aren’t looking at are the bigger patterns here. The vaccine stuff is the tip of an iceberg, because you happen to feel some degree of agreement with him on that you are inclined to overlook the rest. Then the group starts feeding 5G theories and chemtrail theories and because the media aren’t supporting their batshit opinions (there’s no fair play involved in having a bullshit opinion, every asshole has one) and then before you know it you are marching alongside neo nazi’s and not batting an eyelid, waving a noose and calling for the execution of reporters and politicians. This is happening everywhere and once you share opinions with evil pieces of **** you are not very far removed yourself. Football history has nothing to do with it.

StJabbo1 likes this.
  5. The 83rd Minute

The 83rd Minute Well-Known Member

It’s not a sign of intelligence to be contrarian; it is just plain daft to oppose every form of truth because it’s easier to believe the government is controlling you. That’s the real reason why conspiracy theorists are still living in a bedsit or with their Nan.
    Non conformity is not wrapping your head in tin foil and opposing every bit of truth you hear.
    The reality of the war is kept from the majority of the Russian people, yet many still find a way to access it.
    MLT and his followers on the other hand have been handed the truth and choose to ignore it.

6. Osvaldorama

Osvaldorama Well-Known Member

I think that your post just proved my earlier point about tarring people with a big brush just based off one opinion

I am sure I share some opinions with Adolf Hitler. I bet he liked tea or coffee or something for example. It doesn’t mean i care for his opinions on Jewish people.

From what I know of MLT’s opinions he has never said anything about 5G. Just that covid mandates are wrong and that the pharmaceutical companies aren’t to be trusted. Both of which I agree with.

A judge has forced Pfizer to release documents - which they tried to seal for 75 years. These documents released by Pfizer show that they had to onboard new staff just to deal with the amount complaints of adverse reactions. They show that they have been deliberately covering up the effectiveness of natural immunity. They show that there may be discrepancies with the control group when the vaccines were tested.

There are more documents coming to light showing reasons not to trust Pfizer. I believe that these are worth discussing with an open mind - especially considering the mandating of them around the world

MLT has been vilified for drawing attention to some of these facts as far as I can tell

lewebster likes this.
  7. lewebster

lewebster Well-Known Member

So COVID is rife, everyone is wearing masks again, there is a war(another one), MLT is still questioning everything(rightfully so I feel), money's too tight to mention, the lunatics are still running the asylum and Everton are still ****e.

Same old, same old!

Have I missed anything?

8. Gregm1988

Gregm1988 Well-Known Member

Where are you that everyone is wearing masks again? They certainly don’t seem to be

It is generous to say MLT is questioning “everything”. I don’t believe there was anything from him questioning the validity of Putin’s rationale for his “special military exercise” for example. Curiously absent that

Same with all the others trotting similar positions to him - Russell Brand , Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones etc

He is questioning *some* things but certainly not everything. And he is questioning the same selection of things that quite a big group of people are questioning. Almost as if all these “free thinker” types are, well, just kind of following each other and are not free thinking at all. And are more like a certain animal. One that you could combine with a synonym with human and then add “wake up” in front whilst red in the face and, oh yeah, denying atrocious acts.

9. Gregm1988

Gregm1988 Well-Known Member

Where did you get your summary of what is in the Pfizer documents from? Because I have read that 55,000 pages were released one month ago. I don’t think I am going out on a limb in suggesting you haven’t read all of them. And I don’t know you background but I have seen legal documents and they are densely worded and often impenetrable at first read

So I am interested in where that one paragraph summary comes from. I am not saying I agree or disagree with it. But you were basically fed it by someone. And someone with an agenda of some kind or another. I assume you either agree with said agenda or have elected not to question to the same degree as you do with the legacy/main stream media. The former is the more charitable view. If there is a different option then I would be interested to hear it

I don’t really understand enough to comment on most of that summary of the court stuff but I will say the onboarding of new staff to deal with complaints does not shock me at all. It is a new vaccine that has one of the highest take ups in a fixed period of time - likely ever. Sure there are vaccines everyone gets but at a fixed point in their lives so they come in waves. This is the majority of the population close together

I wonder if there has been any other vaccine given worldwide that comes close in number. Just by the law of numbers and percentages there will be lots of adverse reactions. I guess the question is the proportion. I don’t know if this is known

But one aspect of the claimed negative side effects of this was already debunked - the myocarditis link in young people. It was shown that the risk of myocarditis from covid was higher than from the vaccine. Obviously both were higher than not getting covid and not having the vaccine but that comes down to gambling.

I guess the question is why this was in these hidden court documents? Clearly a valid question. Could have been on the same page as something else. But that particular thing doesn’t strike me as surprising of controversial at all

10. SaintinNZ

yeah, I don’t think I was talking about the validity of concerns about vaccination but you’ve kind of proved my point. I wasn’t talking about you I was talking about a group of people who are using vax to advance a wide range of other anti social agendas. You believe what you want but we all need to look at the people we are marching alongside from time to time and decide if that’s where we really want to be.

11. SaintinNZ

people need to find their own way to decisions on this stuff, persuasion won’t convince anyone that strongly held beliefs are wrong.
    Well done on challenging the narrative here, it doesn’t stand up to scrutiny.

StJabbo1 likes this.
  12. Archers Road

Archers Road Urban Spaceman

Is Redmond the new Guly?

thereisonlyoneno7 likes this.
  13. saintrichie123

saintrichie123 Well-Known Member

Give Sam McQueen the role of ambassador?

14. StJabbo1

StJabbo1 Well-Known Member

Saints_Alive likes this.
  15. Velcro Roy

Velcro Roy Well-Known Member

If only! Sigh.

Romsey_Saint likes this.
  16. StJabbo1

Does Ali Dia feature?

17. Archers Road

Archers Road Urban Spaceman

As Club Ambassador?

thereisonlyoneno7 likes this.
  18. StJabbo1

I think not

19. Romsey_Saint

Romsey_Saint Well-Known Member

Well said! Loved watching Guly, never sure what he was going to do when he got the ball, not sure he did at times! Was a real game changer and worked so well with Rickie.

thereisonlyoneno7 and Velcro Roy like this.
  20. Saint Elsewhere

Saint Elsewhere Well-Known Member

There is no new Guly. There is only Guly.