1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Matchday Experience Survey

Discussion in 'Portsmouth' started by Will Bourne, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Will Bourne

Will Bourne New Member

Hi all,

I'm doing a study on certain aspects of the match day experience at EFL & PL clubs, and would much appreciate it if any of you could take 3-4 minutes to complete the following survey:

https://goo.gl/forms/YO0iXNl4G2SQ6u9I3

Any other comments you'd like to add please email [email protected]

Many thanks

2. Wooperts_duck

Wooperts_duck Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Just completed the survey for you Will <cheers>

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  3. SaintLapras

SaintLapras Well-Known Member

Done, but given the survey is about match day experience, there's no option to add any additional comments about match day experience or nor questions relating to specific types of entertainment. Also, the question about whether I enjoy match day entertainment was a bit unclear: was it do I enjoy the match day entertainment that exists or match day entertainment in general? For the former, there is barely any match day entertainment at Portsmouth (or any club I've been too). Frankly, the match day entertainment is non-existent in football, aside from dull penalty shoot outs (perhaps spinning people around first) or a crossbar challenge. YAWN.

4. Will Bourne

Will Bourne New Member

Thanks for your feedback. I realise that question was unclear and any results for it are invalid really. If you have any other comments please email [email protected]