1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Martinez OUT!

Discussion in 'Everton' started by Tobes, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

After that complete humiliation last night, surely there can't be any Blues left who think this clown deserves to remain in charge of our great club?

Personally I hope he's sacked today, as he simply doesn't deserve to lead 35,000 Blues to Wembley and I think we'd stand a better chance with him gone and the likes of Unsie, Sheedy and Ferguson taking charge for the SF. At least they know what it means to wear the shirt and could possibly inspire the dressing room that Martinez has obviously lost.

Do it Bill ffs.

2. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

3. Prince Knut

Prince Knut GC Thread Terminator

Can't see the point until the end of the season, Tobes. That said, I didn't see the point of sacking Rodgers in October, never thinking we had Klopp lined up.

Looks like Moyes is lined up for Celtic in the summer - would he do your job until then? I still think your best fit would be Bilic, if he'd leave West Ham (unlikely).

Best of luck on Saturday against the Clog-Sparkers. You'll need it, with no centre-backs like.

4. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

Big Dunc in from today to maybe lift the players for the Semi.

Assess in the summer and maybe take Rafa when Newcastle get relegated!

5. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

If we get shot today it'll lift the gloom in that dressing room and give us half a chance on Saturday.

No way Martinez can win that squad back now, it's gone too far.

We know he's not good enough, and that he's going, so just put the chump out of his misery today and try and salvage something from this wretched season at Wembley against the Mancs.

Rumours are that there was a massive bust up in the dressing room at HT yesterday. Barry didn't re-appear, Funes Mori lost the plot and got sent off, then Stones couldn't wait to get off the pitch with a supposed stomach bug and Barkley was shaking his head when substituted. It's a ****ing mess mate, and he needs to go today.

He won't like as Bill will bottle it, but he should.

6. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Is there anyone you want in at the moment?

7. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Let Unsworth, Sheedy and Ferguson take the side until the end of the season, and then we'll see.....

luvgonzo likes this.
  8. armchairblue

armchairblue Well-Known Member

**** knows whats going on there,but hope you stuff the mancs<ok>

Peter Saxton likes this.
  9. CFC: Champs £launderx17

That's a lot of Wembley day trippers. You only ever take half of your allocation

10. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Half an allocation?

Clueless twat

11. CFC: Champs £launderx17

...At the Bridge

12. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

You were allocated 70,000 <yikes>
    Seems a bit unfair to United if you ask me.

13. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

We filled our allocation at the bridge you beaut and plenty of us were in your end

14. astro

astro Well-Known Member

Martinez's tactics of making Lukaku miss clear chances and Stones move himself out of position certainly cost you

15. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Stones is a class footballer and defender. I thought he played well for the majority of the game. We see everything that's wrong with English football when ppl are stupid enough to slate a young kid who has wonderful technical ability, is confident enough to express it, is clearly a talented defender, but lacks the experience to combine all his talents to the maximum at this early stage in his career.

16. astro

astro Well-Known Member

His positioning is dreadful and it's the same mistake over and over which is why it's worrying. Shearer was also calling him out on it before the game yesterday and yet again it cost Everton stupid goals.

Stones being out of position for a simple goal is as reliable as Lukaku missing an important chance.

17. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

I didn't listen to Shearer before the game, but by the end of the game he was singing his praises. United would have won comfortably if it hadn't been for Stones tbh. He was everywhere at times. I thought Stones and Jagielka looked solid together. What Everton were missing was Gareth Barry. He may not be the player he was but he's better than Gibson in the big games. It's easy to blame a young kid for that 2nd goal but look at the different stages of play leading up to Martial receiving the ball. Had Barry been playing, United wouldn't have had a sniff at that 2nd goal imo.

18. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

Other than the occasional positioning issues Stones did impress me yesterday, I actually saw a bit of what this crazy valuation is about.

He also had to try and carry Besic, which wasn't easy with Martial pounding him every second.

Great game of football, especially 2nd half <ok>

19. astro

astro Well-Known Member

Stones made 3 mistakes in the buildup to the first goal which resulted in the only Man Utd player in the box having a tap-in

And it was a comfortable win for Utd, maybe didn't feel like to you but as a #neutral I didn't see Everton scoring and in fact they didn't

Even on 85 minutes I didn't see the game going to extra time and when Man Utd scored I just laughed at how obvious the "script" had been

20. Justovertheline

Justovertheline Well-Known Member

Stop behaving like a ****tard and just listen to what obviously more clued up people are telling you lol