1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Martin on Strike

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Cookie-6262, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Cottager58

Cottager58 Well-Known Member

Wonder if Mr Khan has got the lawyers involved; Al Fayed certainly would have done.

And yet again have to applaud the Gaffer when questioned by the press boys about the latest Chrexit news:

"You know my position. My position is the club’s and he will stay with us. Yes [I’ve spoken to the owners and they agree with my stance on the issue]. Generally this situation takes up so much energy and I have more important things to think about right now. I’m coaching 23 players. I don’t have any intention to change my decision."

Martin claims to be injured, but Jokanovic said that the club’s medical staff have been unable to find any injury that would rule him out of representing Fulham, adding (coyly and maybe with the said lawyers in mind),

"He is still injured – I am not a doctor. I am a football coach. My opinion is my opinion. I haven’t gone to university to study it."

2. Cottager58

Cottager58 Well-Known Member

Spotted at Motspur Park this afternoon.

upload_2017-1-7_19-48-52.png

Has to be some good Captions out there to go with this pic ....

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  3. Super Brian McBride

Super Brian McBride Well-Known Member

That fence looks as if it needs another coat of paint, how long do you think it will take you Martin ?

Cravingawin and Cottager58 like this.
  4. PhilK

PhilK Active Member

McLaren's behaviour has been as atrocious as his destructive time at Newcastle

2whitestripes and Cottager58 like this.