1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Manchester United.

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by Sanj, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

We have gained 2 points from the last 21 and yet you are still only a miserly 7 points ahead of us. That is not good from you :emoticon-0100-smile

2. Arsenal87

Arsenal87 Well-Known Member

Don't worry, we will still end the season above you, again, and will finish in a much better position. :). As for the 7 games no wins in a row, that's in all competitions, in the league I believe it's 4 games without a win, and since that time we have clawed 9 points on you, as we were 2 below you, that's what I call a very good points gain. Will most likely increase as the weeks go on and your rot continues.

3. Arsenal87

At the end of the day, fact is, if anyone's to be embarrased, it's Manchester United. 7 games without a win, 4 straight losses in the league, dumped out of the Champions League and into the Europa League, can you lot sink any further? Most likely when you sack your manager by Monday night.

4. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

5 games without a win, 3 straight losses in the league. Over the last 10 games you have gained 7 points more than us.
    Keep trying, you will get something right one day :emoticon-0100-smile

5. Arsenal87

We are above you, you can't find a win to save your lives, i don't have to keep trying anything, you have nothing to yap about, except how **** you currently are.

6. Arsenal87

Sheesh, instead of going back and forth with me, go back and forth about how **** your club are getting.

7. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

We have been **** all season mate, pop over to our board and you will see it is accepted by most on there. I am only pointing out that Arsenal (the best team in the league) are at best, marginally better than us at the moment. Not really much to brag about :emoticon-0100-smile

8. Arsenal87

Look we can argue back and forth, but ultimately, though I do enjoy taking the piss and seeing United do ****, I much prefer United become strong so we can proper compete like before.

9. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

Fair enough A87, lets hope we are both competing for something around April/May time :grin:

10. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

To be fair earlier in the season Utd were boring but still getting points. When I watched your last game you were just really, really ****. It looks like a clear drop off in quality to me over your recent games. It'll be interesting to see to what extent LVG manages to turn it around.

In terms of performances I'd say we are head and shoulders ahead of Utd by the way, it's just when that translates to points we have a smaller gap. Which is why I wouldn't put it beyond LVG to turn it around for you lot and achieve a top four spot come the end of the season.

Diego likes this.

11. Arsenal87

United have gone 8 games without a win (****ing hell), but you can say the rot really started when we gave them that pummelling, that must have really dented them. Basically, since that loss against us, United have played 16 games, winning only 4 of those games! So when you look at the much bigger picture, United have been fairly rubbish since the start of October.

I think it says a lot at how many people at United are trying to big up their 0-0 draw to Chelski, who are even more **** than United, you know it's really really bad when you try to spin a positive on a 0-0 home draw to a dour Chelski. Reminds me of us 2 years ago when we tried to do the same after drawing 0-0 at home to United, who even then weren't as bad as Chelski are at the moment.

If you visit the United website you'd think they just achieved something magnificent by drawing Chelski.

Quilllogic likes this.
  12. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

Winter's coming :bandit:

13. theevilreddevil

theevilreddevil Well-Known Member

Whatever happened to a season actually being over an actual season?? I could be wrong but it's December 29th today right
    please log in to view this image

You are one of the first people who bang on about that when United have been above you<laugh><laugh><laugh>

14. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

Winter is coming (Jan/Feb) :emoticon-0100-smile

15. Arsenal87

Indicators, you always look at the indicators, and right now, it doesnt really look good for you, even in the previous 2 seasons, when you guys did bad, you never really fully bounced back and started becoming great in those seasons. And as someone else said, we are head and shoulders above you, but sometimes that might not be reflected in points, but in the long term however, it will eventually show, so that's why I was never concerned about United being above us, because it was truly a case of the table not telling the whole story.

Last season when you were above us I confidently said we would finish above you, because anyone watching the two of us would clearly see we were better than you, had better players than you etc, and the same for this year, even when you went above us for a very brief period of time, I was very confident it would not last because again, we are playing better than you, have better players than you, and quite frankly have a better manager than you, in this league at least, and lo and behold we are now 9 points above you.

Yes, it's only December, but that's not an argument to say you will magically bounce back, Chelski have been going on about its only September, its only October, its only November, its only December, yet they still remained **** and are only 3 points from the drop zone. There's nothing much to suggest you will turn it around in a big way to become a very strong side, you guys have been average since the start of the season, have a clear problem in scoring and creating chances, and have only won 4 of your last 16 games since the start of October, that tells you there is a big problem here which is not some short term blip.

The easy answer would be to change manager and to bring in some new quality players, but you guys have already done that, you got rid of Moyes, brought in LVG, spent over 300 million in 2 years now, 250 million alone this summer, and it's still not looking good for you. So not sure what it will take to turn things around for United, if I was a United fan I'd wait for Guardiola in the summer, but even then he's no guarantee, he has always done magnificent in well established sides that had world class players, when he comes to United it'll be a completely different ball game, not to mention his tactics may not work so well in England, which is why his record in England is quite poor overall, in 3 visits to the Emirates he lost twice and got one draw.

Quilllogic likes this.
  16. Sanj

Sanj Well-Known Member

This Man United team has to be potentially one of the most boring teams to have ever graced English football, they are ****ing dire, must be utterly painful for the United fans that have to watch this shower of **** week in week out, I almost feel sorry for them. Almost.

Sign Da Ting and Smirnoffpriest like this.
  17. Smirnoffpriest

Smirnoffpriest Well-Known Member

Just seen an incredible stat on the BBC - they've had 72% possession and just 1 shot on target.

Just think about that over £250m spent, 4 attackers on the field while playing a league 1 side and they've managed 1 shot on target in 90mins!

Sign Da Ting likes this.
  18. Smirnoffpriest

Smirnoffpriest Well-Known Member

And of course this being Man U, as I speak they get and score a injury time pen!

19. Lee263

Lee263 Well-Known Member

Wayne double egg and chips Rooney scores a spectacular penalty.

20. Viva_Giggsy

Viva_Giggsy Well-Known Member

LVG is on borrowed time now, the team we have we should be doing alot better then what we been doing.